The Lackey pt. 2

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaper 22 - The Lackey pt. 2

 

Baekhyun stared at Ji Eun’s back with a sigh, poking her shoulder. “Hey, are you still mad at me?”

Ji Eun tossed him a glare before moving back to her tea, showing him her back again.

Baekhyun stares at her swaying hair, the shoulder-length cut actually suits her, but not in her interest. “You know, you don’t look bad with shorter hair, Ji Eun,” he whined. “In fact, I did you a favour! You look great with this hair style!”

Ji Eun turned around, placing her cup on the table before murmuring a cold, “I hate hair styles that go as high as above the shoulders,”

“But your hair is just on your shoulders,” Baekhyun pointed.

“Yes, just on top,” she muttered for the first time at him before showing her back to him again.

Baekhyun heaved a sigh. “Well, I’m sorry for pulling you! I didn’t mean it!”

“This is your habit, Baekhyun,” she turned around again, a distressed look on her face. “You never listen!”

“It was an accident!” Baekhyun groaned. “I didn’t know that pulling you would mean getting your chopped off!”

 

 

This is what happened:

 

 

“Take a seat,”

 

Ji Eun was forced down on the salon chair, Baekhyun behind her and the hair dresser behind her, both narrowing their eyes on her hair.

 

“B-Baekhyun, this isn’t very necessary—“

“Just trim her split ends and give her a treatment for dry hair,” Baekhyun cut her, speaking to the hair dresser before he started working with her hair.

“Baekhyun!”

“Don’t worry, I’m paying,” he grins. “Besides, you need your hair fixed. You wouldn’t want to go to the party with dry, messy hair, right?”

 

Of course, Ji Eun always falls for Baekhyun’s words, so she pursed her lips in thought, trying to figure out what to say to retort back to him.

 

“But I thought we were just going to get my dress,” she murmured.

“I told you, we’re going on a date!” Baekhyun sat on the chair beside her, watching her delightfully. “We’re just going to spend some time together,”

Ji Eun visibly blushed, almost whipping her head to him if it wasn’t for the hair dresser that kept her head in place. “Y-you’re not supposed to say such things with ease!” she almost hissed. “Did Suho pick that attitude from you?” she mumbled loudly, avoiding eye contact with him.

Baekhyun’s smile quickly dropped, “Wait a second—how could I ever forget—you and Suho!” he exclaimed. “What exactly happened between you two? Where were you? How did things go? What exactly did you—“

“I am not having this conversation!”

“Miss, please stop moving your head,”

“But Suho hyung is not answering so you’re really the only one who—“

“Baekhyun, I don’t want to talk about this—“

“At least tell me about—“

“Madam, I beg you to stop moving your hair—“

“Just hurry and tell me—“

“No! Quit pulling me—“

“MISS!”

 

 

And her long hair was gone with one cut. Ji Eun had been crying her eyes out—although not literally—about her hair being short again, which she vowed she’d never have them as short as shoulder-lengthed due her extreme pet peeves, and here they are back in her house with Baekhyun begging her to forgive him like a needy cat. This wasn't really the date he had in mind. 

 

“Look, I do sympathize you due to your sudden loss of hair, but it’s not like you’re bald,” Baekhyun was the one who took the initiative to sit in front of her this time.

However, Baekhyun’s attempt to comfort her only made her give him a stoic look before turning her chair again.

Baekhyun groaned and jumped to his initial seat to face her, “Having shorter hair great! I mean, less treatment, lesser chance of getting gum stuck in your hair, it feels cooler, it’s healthy for your hair—“

“It took my years to grow my hair long, Baekhyun,” she cut in with a sad sigh. “I don’t know how long it’ll take me to grow them again,”

Baekhyun purses his lips at how gloomy she looked, and if it wasn’t for his interest in her, he wouldn’t have cared. “Fine, since you’re suffering, I’ll suffer with you,” Baekhyun stood up, took her hand and lead her up the stairs.

“Where are we going?” she tried to pull back, but Baekhyun kept pulling.

“To a land of my dread,” Baekhyun opened the door to her bedroom and placed her on her bed.

 

Baekhyun approached her vanity table and started rummaging through her drawers, “It’s gotta be in here somewhere…” he narrowed his eyes, opening makeup bags. Ji Eun watched curiously before Baekhyun suddenly pulled out her eyeliner and uncapped it. The girl widened her eyes, “B-Baekhyun, what are you—“ her words were cut as she gasped when Baekhyun started applying eyeliner on his own. Her jaw dropped as she watches Baekhyun professionally applied them to both his eyes, not making a single smudge or mistake before turning to her with a defeated look.

 

“I hate using eyeliners,” Baekhyun muttered. “It annoys me,” he comments, not even daring to look into the mirror. “Now, since you’re not the only one suffering a pet peeve, can we please get to the tailor and get that dress for you so we can both be at peace?” he sighed dramatically.

 

 

Ji Eun still had her jaws hanging and her eyes dry from not blinking. Well, it’s not like Ji Eun could say no to eyeliner-Baekhyun.

 

 

“It’s not going to fit—“

“Yes, it will. Just your stomach in and—“

“B-but I’m already everything!”

“Just hold your breath for longer and—“

“No, I can’t—“

“Yes, you—“

“No! It’s too small—“

“Nonsense! This is just your si—“

“No! The button will—“

 

Baekhyun had been wondering what on earth is happening behind the drapes, but after hearing a button popping off and roll to his shoe, Baekhyun heaved a sigh. “Ji Fool, if it doesn’t fit, just—“

 

“No, no—she can fit! Just let me—“

“Ma’am, p-please stop touching me!”

“We just need to squeeze it in—“

“N-no! It won’t work!”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t know if he should laugh his socks off or be concerned over how terrified Ji Eun sounds when the lady tries to touch her body in order to squeeze her inside the dress Eun Ji prepared for her. However, as a person who adores Ji Eun, he’d rather have her comfortable than being mortified by an old lady who tries to squeeze her bosoms into a puny dress.

 

“Ma’am, please don’t force it if it doesn’t fit,” Baekhyun sighs as he stood up from the sofa.

 

A disappointed looking tailor comes out behind the drapes, followed by a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter