Achoo!

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Well, exams are rolling in and I'll be busier than ever ;v; I love school and studying.

BTW WHAT IS THIS WITH AL THE FANWARS? STOP STERIOTYPING, CURSING AND SPREADING HOGWASH LIKE IMMA GET JI EUN TO WASH ALL YOUR MOUTHS MAN YOU SHOULD TAKE THAT GIRL AS AN EXAMPLE ;A; CAN WE ALL JUST LIVE IN PEACE AND BE THE BETTER FANS FFS STOP EMBARRASSING OUR BOYS BE IT EXO OR BTS OR ANYBODY ELSE LIKE PLS LEAVE THEM SOME DIGNITY! =A=

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, COMMENT, upvote and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

Chapter 14 - Achoo!

 

Ji Eun was like the picture of health. She's always happy, although a bit shy and dull, she had always had the best mood amongst her environment. She always eat healthy and nutritious meals. She seldom buys take outs, cooks and eats homecook meals for herself, and only eats ramyun once her fridge is empty and that doesn't happen until every two months or so. She has an almost perfect hygiene, she works out inside her house when she has the time and she's a devoted Christian so let's just say that spiritually she's healthy as well. However, one is not bullet proof. Ji Eun doesn't get sick very often, but when she does, it's mostly bad. She only gets sick at most three times a year, and this time is probably the second one.

 

"Well, Ji Eun," Eun Ji put the thermometer down, "Congratulations, you've just got yourself a fever,"

"No, I'm not sick," Ji Eun tried to hold down her coughs. "I'm just a little tired that's--"

"Stay right here," Eun Ji pushed her back down on her bed. "Joo Hyuk, bring Ji Eun a glass of water," 

"Got it," Joo Hyuk nodded and walked out of Ji Eun's room, running down the stairs in a hurry. 

When he came back with a glass of water, the boy sighed, "You have to rest, Ji Eun. You're not gonna get any better by working," he told her. 

"But..." she looked up to them with red eyes, "What about the cafe?"

"We can take care of it," Eun Ji waved her wrist. "Just relax, I'll take care of everything,"

"Thanks, Eun Ji..." she smiled weakly. "You're a real friend,"

"Aw, don't thank me, it's what friends are for," Eun Ji smiled back sheepishly, feeling like a young mother to her large-sized three year old daughter.

 

Then, it was settled. Eun Ji managed to make shifts between servers and nurses. Of course, Kyungsoo has to work double the effort now since Ji Eun won't be there to take the lead, and Suho has to work twice as hard if something goes wrong since the owner is not around. The only problem is that if someone is to nurse Ji Eun while she's in bed, then they're short of staff, after all the cafe is more crowded than how it was before so it'll be hard to work with less staffs.  "Joo Hyuk," Eun Ji called her boyfriend. "Yeah?" he glanced over to her as he placed bottles of milk inside the fridge. 

"I think we're going to need one or two more people to work for today, do you have anybody you know to come here?" she asked anxiously, prepping the fruits for service. 

"I'll call everybody I know," Joo Hyuk sighed, pulling out his phone.

 

Just then, the backdoor opened and the boys came in.

 

"Ji Fool! I was-- wait, where's Ji Fool?" Baekhyun looked around the kitchen.

"Your Ji Fool--" Joo Hyuk threw a sack of flour to Baekhyun, which the boy barely managed to carry in his arms, before continuing, "-- is sick with a fever upstairs,"

"Ji Eun?" Jongin frowned. "Sick?" he asked with a tone that showed of disbelief.

"I know, right?" Eun Ji sighed. "It doesn't happen very often, but she has a high fever right now,"

"I knew it," Sehun rubbed his temples. "I told her not to go out while it's raining,"

"She went out in the rain yesterday because you went outside without an umbrella, Sehun," Baekhyun folded his arms.

"I didn't tell her to run back to the cafe without one now, did I?" Sehun defended himself. "Besides, she told me that she felt under the weather before she went out in the rain, so technically she was already sick before that,"

"Well, you just made it worse," Joo Hyuk chuckled, earning Sehun's hiss.

"Have you given her any medicine?" Kyungsoo asked, moving inside the kitchen to help Eun Ji prep for service. 

"No, not yet, she hasn't eaten anything," she shook her head, expressing her worry for her friend on her face. 

Suho shot a glance at Baekhyun who mirrored his move, "I'll check on her," Suho murmured before going up with the old medical student by his tail. 

 

The two knocked on the door, and after hearing her weak and cracking come in the two of them looked at each other and both of them knows that this girl doesn't sound very good. Suho opened the door and gasped when he saw the ill girl out of bed, standing in front of her wardrobe as she looked for something decent to wear for work. Baekhyun was about to run to catch her but Suho was a step ahead and in a matter of seconds, Ji Eun was tucked back in her bed. 

 

"Suho," she almost coughed out his name, eyebrows knit into a frown. "I need to work--"

"Shut up," Suho cut in, sticking the thermometer in to silence her. "You're sick, stay right here,"

Ji Eun visibly pouted, unhappy that she was forced to stay in bed.

"Well, well, well," Baekhyun clicked on his tongue. "What happened to the girl who always forced me to drink herbal tea for my health?"

"I'm fine!" her words were followed by a rough cough, which caused the two to take a step back, unamused.

"Do you know what she needs?" Suho turned to Baekhyun. 

 

"I suppose," Baekhyun nodded. "Just gotta do a quick checkup," he moved to sit beside her lying figure on the bed, placing his hand on her forehead. as he pulled out the thermometer before shaking his head when he saw the result. "Alright, open your mouth," Baekhyun helped her to sit up. Ji Eun was reluctant, but she did as she was told. Baekhyun narrowed his eyes as he stared at , "How long have you been like this?" he asked her. "I don't know, maybe two days ago?" she murmured her answers. Baekhyun nodded at her answer, "I see, well--"

 

"Achoo!"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter