An Icy Past pt. 2

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ {EDITED} This is what happens when I'm on a sick leave ;v; I get to write lol. 

Sorry for typos and errors! Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

Chapter 17 - An Icy Past pt. 2

 

Kris stares at Ji Eun as she gathers some scented candles from the shelves of the store which she used for decoration. She never knew that those decorations would eventually become useful for an emergency. "How did you find your way around this place without a flashlight?" Kris frowned at her. "I live here, of course I know my ways," she sighed as she answered. Kris stares at the candles, "Did you buy them after we broke up?" he suddenly asked, breaking the silence between them. Ji Eun stops her movement for a second and frowns before tossing a glance at him, the tall male standing behind her with his right arm holding on to some fire wood, while the other was holding his phone, flashing it's light to the shelves she was rummaging. "Yes," she answered as she looks around for a box of matches. "I think the matches are on the top shelf," Kyungsoo moved the flashlight over to the top of the shelf from Kris' hand. Ji Eun looked up and sighed, Kyungsoo was right. She moved to where the matches were and stood on her toes, reaching up for it. "Let me help you with that," Kris chuckled as he put down the blocks of lumber on the floor. "I can take them by myself!" she retorted shyly, reaching and stretching her arm, wishing that it grew longer at that moment. "You're still using that old excuse? Please, Ji Eun, you should have come up with a different reaction after all these years," Kris was about to approach her until somebody showed up from the stairs. 

"I'll get that," Sehun stopped Kris with a hand on his chest before moving over to Ji Eun, using his height to reach the box of matches. "If you need help you should have called for me," Sehun pouted at her, acting like a child again. Ji Eun giggled, "Thank you," she thanked him. Sehun smiles, "I know you weren't thanking me for helping you with the matches," he murmured before taking the basket where she filled with tealight candles and scented candles. "Let's go," Sehun gave Ji Eun his arm to encircle, which the girl shyly accepts to hold. Knowing how clumsy she was, Ji Eun would have probably fallen off somewhere in the dark. However, knowing that Kris was watching was just icing on top. "You hold on to this," Sehun passed her the flashlight he held to her. Then Sehun turned to Kris who was watching them in disdain, "Well? Bring it up," Kyungsoo glanced at the pile of wood on the floor before going back up with Ji Eun.

"... Those kids are asking for a fight, I swear," Kris muttered to himself as he picks up the lumber and climbed up the stairs. "Ah, you're back? Please help with the fire," Tao pointed at the dying fire place, speaking with chattering teeth. "Take care of it yourself," Kris dropped the wood on top of the boy, clearly annoyance was alive in his tone. Sehun who was busy lighting the candles with Ji Eun smirked, holding in his chuckle. Kyungsoo tossed a glance at Jongin and Baekhyun, hinting that Sehun must have done something to piss off Kris. "But--" Tao frowned at Kris, but due to the freezing state he is in, Tao waste no time as he decides to make some more fire. 

"Have any of you eaten?" Ji Eun asks as she place the candles around the room with Sehun's help, and the room was now bright enough for them to view their surroundings, even enjoying the sweet scent of vanilla from the scented candles. "No..." Jongdae shook his head. "I'll get some soup for all of us, I made some this afternoon for the kids," Ji Eun grabbed her flashlight. "We'll join you," both Eun Ji and Joo Hyuk stood up. "I'll place some candles downstairs in case we need to move up and down," Chanyeol volunteered, feeling somewhat useless at the moment. "I'll brew us some tea," Jongin stood up from the couch. "That won't be necessary," Luhan blurted. Jongin turned to him, "Why?" he frowned. Luhan glances at a frozen Minseok, "We all dislike tea, except Minseok and Jongdae. Minseok hates it," he answered, only to earn a slap on his chest from Minseok who was trying to hate his embarrassment. "I'll have one!" Jongdae raised his hand. "M-me too," Tao shivered as he answered, sitting closest to the fireplace. "Suho, please keep the guest entertained while I'm gone," Ji Eun whispered to the male before going down with everybody. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter