An Icy Past pt. 3

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Alrightt, last part of EXO-M is here. After this update, I'll be posting as per usual to what I normally write :D

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! ^^ ]

 

Chapter 18 - An Icy Past pt. 3

 

 

In Baekhyun's book, there are only two types of innocent. 

 

One is in which you are too innocent and plain to be shy of things you wouldn't normally see or understand.

Second is in which you are too innocent to the extent you get shy and embarrassed over the slightest thing.

 

Ji Eun would be in between in Baekhyun's opinion. Sometimes she's the first one, and sometimes she's the second one. 

 

 

"Put it on for me?" 

"But Jong- you have to be bare!''

"I can't reach my shoulder without hurting my arm!"

 

Oh the agony for Baekhyun. He had never seen such an inconsistent girl in such a long time.

 

Baekhyun stared with wide, panic, horrid eyes when Ji Eun was rubbing cooling gel on Jongdae's bare shoulders as the two sat down on her bed. His jaws went slack and his body turned weak from seeing her touching another man as if it was as normal as petting a dog. Jongdae didn't seem all too hyper but he does seem like he's enjoying it. On the other hand, Ji Eun's face was pretty hard to figure out. 

 

This is basically insulting him.

 

Baekhyun grew tired of the scene which had only started five seconds ago and cleared his throat, "Aren't you going to put some on me too?" Baekhyun asked in an annoyed tone. 

 

"Oh, sorry, Baekhyun," she tossed the gel over to him who was sitting on her chair. 

 

Jongdae's snicker could be heard loud and clear as he failed to surpress himself, and Baekhyun's left eye twitched at this, "I asked if you could put it on me, Ji Fool, not throw it at me!" 

 

"But... I'm still helping Jongdae," she says apologetically, "He can't move his hands properly since his shoulder is burned, but you can aid your chest, right?" 

 

Baekhyun pursed his lips, "Fine, I'll put it on my own," he mutters before turning his body and ed his shirt, "God, it hurts so much. Ah--ahh, the pain!" he started feigning agony, glancing at her through the side of his eyes to see if she's falling for it. 

 

Ji Eun stopped her actions and turned her head to see Baekhyun acting hurting and put on a worried look, "Maybe I should take a look--"

 

"Ahh, Ji Eun you haven't finished--ack!" Jongdae tried to move his arm to stop her but only ended up hurting his burned shoulder, which caused Ji Eun to turn back to him in panic, Baekhyun's cries of pain flushed down. 

 

Indeed, Ji Eun is not just some innocent woman. She's a fool. Fortunately, he loves his fool and decides to at least tolerate her. 

 

Baekhyun stopped his whinings and turned his head to them, "Why this bastard--" he muttered through gritted teeth before grabbing the gel and put it on himself at last. When he finished, he stood up and threw the gel over to Jongdae, "When you finish, don't forget to wipe off that smug face of yours," Baekhyun mumbled loudly before turning on his heels and walked out of the room. Ji Eun and Jongdae looked at each other in frowns.

"What's his problem?" Jongdae asked, seemingly offended by him. "I don't know, Baekhyun is usually only like this to Sehun and Jongin," Ji Eun tilted her head and knit her brows in confusion. Jongdae tossed her a look, "You do realize that your staffs aren't acting very nice to all of us, right?" he managed to turn his head to see her despite the searing pain. "You guys aren't that nice to me either," she pouted, her upset eyes clearly shown through the dark. 

Jongdae grinned at this, "But I'm always nice to you, my Ji Eun~" he grabs her hand and swings it around. "Jongdae, I told you that I don't like it when you try to act cute on me..." she whined, prying his hand off her. "Why? I am cute," it was his turn to pout now. 

 

"Cute--my ," 

 

Jongdae and Ji Eun craned their heads to the door and saw it suddenly closing. Was it open all this time? Ji Eun frowned as she walked over to the door and opened it. The second she opened the door, Baekhyun fell heads first to her feet while Suho could be seen running off from the scene. Jongdae pinched the bridge of his nose and heaved a sigh, "You done eavesdropping?" he asked. Baekhyun stood up immediately, "Eavesdropping? Me?" Baekhyun puts his hand on his chest before scoffing, "Byun Baekhyun never eavesdrop. He snoops," 

"Baekhyun," she whines, gently pushing him away.

The said man frowned at her, "Why are you Baekhyun-ing me? You should be careful around guys like him!" he pointed at Jongdae who was innocently sitting on the bed. "All men are animals! Animals I tell you! You can't just trust him when he opens his shirt to you, assuming that he's satisfied with you rubbing his shoulders and be done with it!" 

"Uhm, I am," Jongdae awkwardly comments, only to earn a hiss from Baekhyun. 

"Just know that you can't trust him, Ji Fool. Because I won't be there to save you when he pins you down on your bed and goes under your sheets!" 

"Jongdae always does that," Ji Eun said casually before frowning, "But not all men are--"

Baekhyun opens his mouth agape, "Wait, what? He always does that? Excuse me?" 

Jongdae suddenly popped up behind Ji Eun, "Yup, I always pin her down on her bed and goes under her sheets," he grinned with his eye smile, placing his hands on her shoulders, "Now if you don't mind, Ji Eun hasn't finished aiding me. Goodbye," Jongdae says before closing the door before stopping midway, "Oh, and tell that Junmyeon guy to eavesdrop by himself if he has the guts to do that," and with that he closed the door, leaving Baekhyun appalled outside.

Baekhyun turns on his heels and knits his brows, "He always does that? What was that, sarcasm?" and Baekhyun was left wondering about that till the end of the day. Who knows what that Ji Fool meant to say.

 

Baekhyun fought the urge to eavesdrop again, but after he heard the people in the living room gasping ever so loudly, Baekhyun rushed over there to see what he had missed. 

 

"So, you're telling me that Luhan's old beach was trying to be Kris' new beach?" Jongin scowled at them. Luhan took his time to massage his temples, "I hate talking about this," he mutters. "Because you know you're wrong, Luhan," Yixing blurted, ignoring Luhan's glare at him as he continued to dive in to his soup. "And all he did was accept her move on him?" Kyungsoo's frown slowly turned his face to be judging expression. "Well, what are you supposed to do when some girl just suddenly made a move on you?" Kris asked him. "If she was my best friend's girlfriend, I'll just reject her till she's done with me. If she's not my best friend's girlfriend, then I'd blow up on her," Kyungsoo answered rather quickly. "I mean, I'd treasure Ji Eun's feelings more than the lady who suddenly shows up to me just for a one night stand, or myself because I'd never forgive myself if I did it," 

 

"You don't know how it feels unless you're in my shoes," Kris sighed, lying his back against the sofa. "I think it's just a matter of your mindset," Suho blurts out. "If you felt lke your relationship was firm enough and your love deep enough, I don't think his ex would've even seem attractive to you," he adds. "To put it simply, you didn't value Ji Eun that much," Sehun clicks his tongue, folding his arms against his chest. "At least not as much as she loved you," 

 

"I didn't tell you guys this just to be judged, okay? I told you because your friend over there forced me to," he pointed at Jongin, recalling the time when Jongin almost threw the whole pot of soup on top of him.

 

"Hold on a second," Baekhyun stopped them all from speaking, "Is it true that the sicko over there does skinship and affection with Ji Fool on a regular basis?" Baekhyun asked, voice thick with curiosity. "Uhm, well Jongdae is her best friend, they've been friends sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter