Emotional Outburst

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 - Emotional Outburst

 

Although he's famous for being rich, Suho doesn't actually spend any money on himself or his friends unless it's necessary. However, he noticed that his money has been depleting, which was quitte confusing because he never spends money for his roomates even when it was actually necessary.

 

One day, Chanyeol was really sick with a bad flu, but did Suho spend any money on taking him to the hospital? Of course not.

"Heal yourself, I'm not paying for the taxi or the hospital fees including the medicine, so get your off your bed and start working so that your blood actually circulates to your brain, maybe that's why you're sick," Suho barked at a very ill Chanyeol.

"You're a monster," Chanyeol muttered as he lied on his bed, his nose red and runny.

"I pay more than half of your share for this apartment, and that's what you say to me?" Suho lifts a brow at him.

"If I die, you're responsible for telling my parents about my death!" Chanyeol yelled with his hoarse voice when Suho left his room with a roll of his eyes.

"Drama queen," he clucked his tongue. 

When Suho gets sick himself-- well, that barely happens, so he doesn't have to go to the hospital. He keeps loads of vitamins and tonics, but the boys never saw him going in or out of the house so they really wonder he got it from. 

 

A year ago, all of Sehun's white shirt was torn due to its old age. He didn't have any money back then and so did the others, so he asked Suho to help him buy a shirt, with promise that he'll pay him back as soon as his pay check comes in. However, Suho wasn't wavered by his pleads and just kept on reading the sheets of test papers his tutoring students made.

"But, hyung!" Sehun whined. "I need a white shirt to use for work tomorrow! And I can't borrow Jongin's since he has to use his too," 

"Then why did you come to me?" he lifted a brow at him, tossing him a glance.

"Nobody else has money but you," he reasoned. 

"You have both arms and feet, go beg on the streets," he tossed a look at his body. Sehun dropped his jaw at his hyung's solution. But after giving his body another look, Suho gave him another advice, "On second thought, your body is too good to be a begger's body. Go on and sell your body, it will bring you loads of cash in no time," 

The younger male took a deep breath, "Seeing how you have so much knowledge about this, you must have been quite experienced," Sehun said through gritted teeth.

"No," Suho simply shook his head. "I just have experience dealing with idiots like you,"

Since then, disappointed Sehun never came to Suho for any help.

 

Therefore, Suho had been in quite a bewilderment these past few days. When the crew were having their break, Suho who was counting the cafe's spendings and earnings was presented a hot cup of tea by the lovely shop owner. "Are you busy?" Ji Eun asked him in a slightly timid voice. "Not really, why?" he managed to ask her back, even with his eyes stuck on the calculator. "I-I was just..." she hesitated to speak, and Suho lifted his eyes from his gadget due to this. "Spit it out," he said sternly, putting down his calculator. "It's just that..." she played with her fingers, cold sweat threatning to run down her head as she spoke nervously. Seeing this, Suho rolled his eyes and urged her to sit down before clearing his throat, "It's okay, just tell me," he tries to say gently. 

"I..." she started to speak with her eyes casted down. 

"Yeah...?" he somewhat patiently encouraged her to speak.

"I... I was invited to this party... a reunion, actually," she her dry lips, tossing him a glance before looking down on her lap again. "And... I was told that I should bring someone with me," 

Suho widened his eyes, "You want me to come with you?" 

"What?" Ji Eun slightly jumped when she heard that, looking really surprised. "N-no, I just wanted to ask your opinion on which dress I should wear, because Eun Ji said that she doesn't want to do it," 

"Then why did you told me that you needed to bring someone with you?" he frowned at her, rather upset and embarrassed. 

"I hoped that you'd recommend me someone to bring to the party," she said in a small voice after she noticed the upset look on his face. 

The male huffed before looking back to his work, "Ask Baekhyun, don't come to me when it comes to fashion," he grumbles.

Ji Eun stood up and stepped back, "I'm sorry," she murmured with a regretful expression before leaving him alone.

 

Suho listened to the foot steps as she maneuvered away, and he placed his pen down. Okay, I might have been too harsh. 

 

"I think you were more than harsh," Baekhyun's voice got Suho to flinch, whipping his head to see the male who suddenly popped up munching on a cookie beside his chair. "You practically mushed her heart," he narrowed his eyes at him. "Mushed into a million pieces, all because you Mr. Snobby Pants won't spend a penny for her to buy her a dress--"

"Who said I wouldn't do it?" Suho snapped, turning to him. "And she didn't ask me to get her a dress,"

"I do," Baekhyun easily replied, smacking his lips. "And no, it was just a trick that girls use to get guys to buy clothes for them," 

"How did you know that?" the older lifted a brow, giving off his judging look at its finest.

"I'm not as dull as you, hyung," Baekhyun clucked on his tongue, taking a somewhat elegant sip of his milk. 

"Are you sure it's not because you're experienced as a woman, Baekhyun?" Suho casually insults him. 

"No, I'm just used to listening to hopeless romantic affairs, ones like you have right now, hyung," Baekhyun counters quickly with an eye smile. 

"And I'm starting to get used to keeping the keys to our apartment," Suho stood up as he closed his notebook with a loud sound. He turned his face to Baekhyun and smirked, "I know who's not going to sleep indoors, tonight,"

Baekhyun placed his mug down and gasped loudly, "You wouldn't dare," he raised his finger at him.

"Try me, I dare you," Suho narrows his eyes before tur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter