Cursing Habits

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ PLEASE IGNORE TYPOS AND ERRORS I DID NOT RECHECK AT ALL!

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy!]

 

~~~

Chapter 11 - Cursing Habits

 

 

Cursing, swearing and cussing—these are three very interesting things that attach to the six idiots.

 

The boys were very familiar of them, and they enjoy using them in their daily life. It’s been a somewhat obligation in their daily life, and it’s just hard to part with it. It’s almost like a tradition to use them in their daily conversations.

 

“Hey,” Chanyeol called for Baekhyun who was slouching on the couch. “Hey,” he called again. “Baekhyun,” he tried again. “Hey, Baekhyun,” he tried again. With no success, Chanyeol went on to use another tactic. “Oi, ,”

 

“Yeah?” that was the day Chanyeol realized Baekhyun answers to .

 

Those three words are also regularly used to express and tolerate pain. When Kyungsoo was walking across the dining room, his foot—or to be exact his foot’s pinky, hit one of the chair’s foot, he let out a string of profanities, “ING CHAIR— —DAMN IT, IT ING HURTS, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SH*T, I OUGHT TO THROW YOU OUT TO THE ING DUMPSTER, I HOPE THOSE ING TERMITES END YOUR LIFE!”

 

We can assure that Kyungsoo was in a lot of pain.

 

Those three words are also used to express love to each other. “Hey, dickhead,” Baekhyun called Sehun. “Were you the one who washed the white shirt and the red shirt together?” he seethed at the younger. “Are you accusing me of something?” Sehun lifted a brow. “Don’t play dumb, you overgrown child,” Baekhyun hissed. “I ain’t listening to a kid who claims that he’s a ing adult,” Sehun rolled his eyes at him and walked back to his room. “What—get your back here, Oh ing Sehun!” Baekhyun yelled, throwing his white pink shirt on the taller's head.

 

Maybe they just have different ways of showing love towards each other.

 

These words are also used to express how tired they are. Suho was grading his private students’ work, and he was ever so tired of grading each paper—reading, correcting, marking and counting them was a pain. Hence, what does Suho say to this?

 

“ this,”

 

Maybe it is even used to encourage themselves. When Jongin and Sehun are playing video games together, they'd be screaming a lot of things. "Oh sh*t- oh sh*t- Oh-OHH-OHHHHHH-- YES!" Jongin stood up from the couch in his victory while Sehun punches the couch in loud utters of, "HELL NO! NO! BULLSH*T!" 

 

Or maybe discourage themselves.

 

Now, we all know how useful and relatable cursing and swearing could be in our daily life in more ways than we know, and the boys know it all too well. However, the real issue here is that the six of them have to watch what they say when they’re around a particular female. It was clear of what happened when Chanyeol accidentally blurted out a word, and Ji Eun refused to talk to them for quite a long period of time. That is why the boys decided to use a strategy to curse, yet at the same time not curse—censoring.

 

Chanyeol was the first one to execute this mission—so you see, Chanyeol works part time in a music store. How much money do you think he gains from working part time there? Even when he works overtime, it’s not a lot. There wasn’t even a big difference in the amount of money earned if he works as a full timer, because the store doesn’t open for more than seven hours. The music store he works in opens at twelve, and closes at seven. The only reason why he can’t become a full timer is because other part timers already took their shifts, and that’s just not how the music store works since they hire per shift. 

 

One afternoon, when Chanyeol was slouching off in the apartment, he realized something—he was alone. He scanned around the living room and remembered that everybody was at work. He came home from his shift just an hour ago, and it was getting pretty boring. Chanyeol had a habit of going to Eun Seol’s café when he’s bored, but even when he came to visit, he wouldn’t do much because he’d be hiding inside the bathroom out of shyness before being dragged out of the toilet to more of his embarrassment.

 

Hence, Chanyeol contemplated if he should go there and embarrass the life out of himself, or stay in the safety of his home.

 

“Well, life is all about taking risks, right?” and so Chanyeol jumped out of the couch and moved to his room to change his clothes. Ah, the mighty wardrobe, you never know what it might provide for you. Chanyeol noticed that Ji Eun loves pink—that one reason is enough for him to pull out the girly pink shirt he nested in his wardrobe. As if a slave to the color pink, Chanyeol pulled out his white a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter