Halloween Special

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ This was written in a rush as always ;v; this is a bad bad chapter but I think it's.. okay? Better than nothing, I suppose. Before the months ends and all lol. 

Sorry for typos and errors. Read, subscribe, comment and enjoy! >< ]

 

~~~

 

“Ji Eun!” Jongin knocked on the door.

 

“Dude, I don’t think she’s home,” Sehun sighed. “It’s been twenty minutes,”

 

“Maybe she’s still asleep,” Kyungsoo glanced at his wrist watch.

 

“Then let’s just wake her up,” Baekhyun moved in front of the door and started banging on the door.

 

“Ji Eun! Wake up!” Jongin called out again.

 

“Maybe she’s not home?” Chanyeol frowns.

 

“Impossible, where would she go on a Sunday?” Kyungsoo muttered.

 

Suho silently frowns to himself as he rubs his chin in thought. She’s usually up at this hour, where could she be? “Let’s just go out for a while then come back again,” Suho suggested. “Fudge, just when I thought I’ll be able to eat her cooking,” Sehun groaned, patting his stomach as the boys their heels. “I wonder where she is,” Chanyeol mumbles.

Just when the boys walked out of her gate, a car stopped in front of the gate, surprising the boys. “What are you trespassers doing inside her yard?” Joo Hyuk stepped out of the car. “What is this? You’re visiting her too?” Jongin frowned. “I’m here to drop her off,” Joo Hyuk opened the back door of his car and Ji Eun stepped out along with Eun Ji. The boys widened their eyes, “Ji Fool! You were with these two? Where were you?” Baekhyun whined, helping her out of the car while Joo Hyuk helps Eun Ji.

“I was at church,” Ji Eun answered with a soft tone, her wide eyes expressed the shock she had from seeing the boys in front of her house.

 

A soft faint of Oh was heard from their mouths.

 

“Why didn’t we thought of that?” Jongin mumbled. “Were you looking for me?” she asked them. “We thought we should visit,” Suho answered, but the book he held in his hands announced that he was going to set out another financial meeting. Ji Eun sighed but smiled nonetheless, opening the gate and beckoned them all to come in.

 

“What is with you guys?” Eun Ji whispered to the boys, elbowing Jongin’s sides. “Now you’re after her together?”

 

“Who says we’re doing this together?” the boys answered altogether in an annoyed tone, causing both Eun Ji and Joo Hyuk to step back out of surprise.

 

“I’d never share with them,” Chanyeol muttered.

 

“Sharing is a taboo when it comes to us,” Kyungsoo clicked his tongue.

 

“I wouldn’t share a single hair of Ji Eun with them,” Sehun added.

 

“Working together is a pain enough,” Baekhyun complained.

 

“Going after the same girl is not easy,” Jongin sighed.

 

“Especially if it’s Song Ji Eun you’re after,” Suho managed to add, earning pitiful nods from the boys.

 

Joo Hyuk and Eun Ji shared glances before shaking their heads, “Don’t you smell the scent of idiocy in the air, honey?” Joo Hyuk asked Eun Ji, an arm over her shoulder as the two walked inside the café. “Yeah, I’m picking a strong scent of it—six of them,” she nodded. The boys bored holes at the couple as they stepped inside, heaving heavy sighs. “I really dislike them,” Baekhyun muttered. “The feeling is mutual,” Chanyeol muttered back.

 

“Baekhyun?” Ji Eun called from the kitchen.

 

Baekhyun who had a frown on his face immediately brightened up from hearing his name called out, “I’m coming~” he skipped to the kitchen with a big smile on his face, as if flowers could be seen blooming around his head. Baekhyuk stood beside her as she poured hot water inside the tea pot and grinned, “Yes, my lady?” Baekhyun cooed by her ear, causing her to flinch, moving away from him.

 

“Get these plates of tarts out for the others to eat,” Ji Eun glanced at the trays that she prepared.

 

“You asked me to come here for work?” he scowled. “It’s my day off, though,”

 

“You don’t want to help me?” she turned to him, her sad, round eyes sparkled in front of him. “Alright, Jong—“

 

“I love working here!” Baekhyun picked the trays up in a hurry. “Hey, guys! Ji Fool made tarts for us!” the boy almost stammered as he walked to the big dining table inside the kitchen, putting the heavy trays down on it.

 

The boys along with Eun Ji rushed inside the kitchen to have a plate of those delicious blackberry tarts. As soon as Eun Ji spotted the biggest slice, Eun Ji lunged herself forward and hugged the plate, putting down her on the nearest seat.

 

“Hey, I saw that first!” Sehun yelled.

 

“Finders, keepers!” Eun Ji pulled out her tongue.

 

“That’s not true! Hogwasher! It’s mine!” Sehun pulled on Eun Ji’s arm, but the strong girl showed no sign of giving up and hugged the plate hard, taking a fork and quickly stuf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter