[!] Important Announcement

Flower Boy Tea Time [DISCONTINUED] - Read ch. 23
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you can see from the title of the story, I've decided to discontinue Flower Boy Tea Time. 

 

I've thought long and hard about it. The reason why it took so long for me to announce this even though the decision was probably evident months ago is because I needed time to let go. At some point, this story was one of the most entertaining to write. However, things took a turn, and I failed to find the passion to continue it. Due to my schedule and health condition, writing almost became a chore. I felt this burden, this weight on my shoulders that I had to do well, that I had to update quick and such. The view counts been dropping as well, and even though it's my fault, it still gets to me. I've never planned on stopping this or any story, or even wanted to, so it hurts me as well. 

Right now, I'm just working hard to maintain good health, that's my number one priority (tho sometimes I prioritize writing lol). I almost abandoned writing for good due to a little depression I had, and yknow I'm not the type to feel all gloomy like that so yeaa it was pretty rough. Not that rough but yknow what I mean. There's nothing worse for someone who loves to write to not be able to write. So, not only did I have problems writing for this particular story, but for like everything. 

One of the reasons why I chose this story to discontinue is not only because I've lost the fire, but I honestly think not a lot of ppl care. Let's be real, not a lot of ppl care about this story lol and that's fine for me. I've been thinking whether to drop the story or not, because usually every time I decide on something, I suddenly got the impulse to snap back to the other side of the road. So... yea, I've been thinking on not dropping it and find some sort of inspiritation. I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN TO THE ROMANCE BIT YET. 

But I had to do what I had to do. I don't want to drag this even longer, it'll hurt me even more in a subtle, soft and quiet way. If I'm going to abandon something, then I'd better state it rather than leaving it hanging with a question mark. I had great times writing this story, and actually had a lot planned. 

 

SO LET ME TELL YOU WHAT SHOULD'VE HAPPENED IN THE STORY

MOST IMPORTANTLY, WHO SHE'LL END UP WITH

 

I think I've mentioned that I won't make her end up with anybody so that I can continually make romcom episodes about them trying to get her (with her actually liking all of them but the point was who will win her more), but I've changed my mind somewhere around chapter 19. She will end up with one guy. I'll roughly tell you how it goes.

 

So, as you know, the guys are at the stage where they're tired of gooding around and just test their luck with her. Those six will try to make a move, and see which of them gets the strongest response from her. Suho already did, Baekhyun as well. Next in line is supposed to be Kyungsoo (the chapter we're in now) but Chanyeol somehow intercepted. 

After the picnic, they're going to play at the forest maze since the place they're in was new (my co-author placed them in a florest), so yknow new amusement and all that, and Eun Ji and Jongin got them to play there. They all split up since they had to enter individually, but Chanyeol and Ji Eun somehow ended up being at the same place. There, the two got to know each other better, and romance starts to blossom as CY becomes a bit more daring, since they were alone at the time. After coming out of the maze, everybody noticed the differently atmosphere around them (JE and CY), and Kyungsoo--being the one who planned the picnic so that only he and Ji Eun could be closer, felt gloomy. 

The next chapter finally stars Kyungsoo, who Ji Eun found to be acting a bit oddly ever since their picnic. He was basically avoiding everybody. So, at some point, Ji Eun tried to confront him (in her gentle, nervous way lol) but this irritated Kyungsoo, because he doesn't want to be asked about it. The boys left him alone, bc they know that KS is not the type that likes to be probed. So, upon KS's rejection, Ji Eun also becomes indifferent. This made Ji Eun grow a bit closer to the other boys, since she confided with them about him.

Due to this, the boys sort out a plan to make the two talk. They basically trapped them in the kitchen lol and forced them to find reason together or they won't open the door. Ji Eun probes first, and since KS was too tired to fight, he blatantly admitted that he likes her, and that he just wanted to get to know her better. He acted indifferently bc he was upset, and that was it basically. Being interrogated only made him even more annoyed. JE couldn't make a comment, so Kyungsoo just told her that he's not expecting anything and tells her to forget about it, since he also wants to keep things professional at work. And it ends with that.  

Then, Sehun made his move after Kyungsoo. As I've mentioned before, Sehun and Ji Eun has a thing together---Ramen Night. Upon feeling upset and confused (just downright stressed), Ji Eun starts an early Ramen Night, but without Sehun. Unfortunately for her, Sehun's looking forward to Ramen Night as much as she does, so she checks her cupboard to see if she has any for their future meeting, and finds a shiz load of it. He confronts her about it, and the girl can't lie, so she said that she's going to have a instant noodle spree. And ofc, Sehun accompanies her that night. Ji Eun tells Sehun about what Kyungsoo said, and Sehun says that he knows, but tells her not to act any different bc of it, no matter how hard for the sake of KS (at this point, everybody means a lot to her). And then, Sehun asks her if she has feelings for anybody. She states that she doesn't, but isn't looking forward to falling in love at all, bc she's happy just the way they (all of them) are right now.

 

But, Sehun sort of drops them bomb on her, "What if everybody moves on, but you don't? Are you going to drag them with you? Stop them from falling in love so that you can feel better?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter