Act 2

Can I keep you?

What the hell did I get myself into? Krystal was lost in her thoughts when the hair dresser called her attention. "Youre done, and you look stunningly beautiful my dear." The outspoken gay hairdresser happily announced as he gave her hair some final touches. It wasnt really hard since Krystal has the most easy-to-handle hair, ever.

She looked at herself in the mirror and for the nth time and she mentally asked herself, Am I really going to do this?

She was having second thoughts and doubts with the sudden turn of events in her life these past few days. Who wouldnt? These things only happens in the movies and she can count in her fingers the possibility for it to happen to her but there she was, a heroine in an adventure play gone astray.

How exactly did my life came to this? Unconvinced Krystal glanced back at the event organizer through the mirror who informed her, "10 minutes."

10 more minutes  and she'll be walking an isle with guests' all eyes on her who will either praise or criticize her. 10 minutes more and she'll be meeting her handsome wife/husband-to-be waiting for her at the end of the isle. 10 minutes more and she'll be Mrs. Krystal Liu, a fake and very much non-existent entity, but there she was, giving her a corporeal form.

10 minutes more and her life will face a tremendous change that even after days of thorough deliberation, Krystal still doesnt know if she's making the right choice; just like right now, she's still contemplating whether she's doing the right choice or not and if not, can she still make a run for it?

And as if the clock was a time bomb, she looked at it as if she was searching for the red wire; wanting for the time to momentarily stop till she get herself ready. But will she ever be?

 

"Shall we go, Miss Krystal?"

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Simple... Just be my wife."

 

Krystal wiped her lips off the juice she accidentally spat out after hearing the most outrageous job description she ever heard. "Excuse me, but what did you just say?"

"Be my wife?" Her handsome savior repeated before casually sipping her coffee and it made her wonder, do Amber just asks anyone she just met that kind of offer? Cause with the way she coolly acts right now, Krystal guessed she probably have said that a million times for it to roll on her tongue so naturally like that.

"You dont even know me."

"Exactly. I dont know you, you dont know me, we dont need to know each other in any way or setting. You need help, Im willing to help. What else is there to explain?" Krystal tilted her head to her right and stared dumbfounded at the woman across the table. She doesnt understand what she's saying except the fact that Amber's asking a total stranger to be her wife. "Are you ing kidding me?"

"No, I dont. Neither is my forte." 

"What?"

And for the nth time that morning, Krystal was rendered speechless when the home owner answered, "ing or Kidding, none of it was my forte." Krystal doesnt know what she should say back or if she needs to say anything back so she stayed quiet.

"So, do you want my offer or not?" But before Krystal can even answer, loud and heavy footsteps caught their attention.

"Daddy... Daddy.. Daddy.." Then three young girls emerged through the kitchen door, varying from 16, 10 and 5 years of age. All were giving her a menacing look as they held Amber in such possessive way as if telling her that she's theirs, only theirs.

 

 

 

 

"Oh Krystal, sorry, I totally forgot to mention I have kids."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Sorry for the very short update but since youre all excited and very anticipating for the next update, I decided to post this. It wasnt exactly what I have in mind, but ohh well..

 

So how do you find my story so far?

 

And about the updating issue, please understand that I cant really update everyday, as much as I want to, real life . So please be more patient when Im taking too long to update.

 

So that it,

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out.

^-^v