Act 13

Can I keep you?

"Oh my god.. Ohmy god.. Oh my god.."

Krystal's excited. 

She's looking forward to spending the whole day with Amber. Its not really a date but what else will she call two lovers spending time together outside, just the two of them, if its not a date?

She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She checked herself if she looks perfect on her casual white button up shirt and tight jeans and she does, oh she knows she does and she's also sure that Amber will think so too.

She still had no idea what she and Amber will do for their very first date but since her husband told her to dress casually, she did and she made sure she chose the simplest yet classy clothes she has in her wardrobe.

"Krystal?" A knock on her door disturbed her from applying her lisptick on. "Are you ready?" It was Amber, and with hearing only her voice, Krystal instantly blushed. "Yeah, in a sec."

With a final touch, she walked towards the door, turned the knob and greeted the handsome girl standing by the door. "Hi."

"You look great." Amber immediately complimented.

"You too." She breathed out as soon as she took in her handsome husband's appearance; a gray shirt and black jeans, very casual yet it looked so... "handsome." Amber then chuckled at how she probably looked like as she muttered her last word. She didnt realize she said it out loud not  till her husband thanked her for the compliment.

They stood and stared at each other awkwardly, and its probably her who laced their fingers together, or probably Amber or probably both, she's not sure and she couldnt care less.

Its already been a week since that night in the handsome girl's room. As soon as Amber recovered from her illness, she went to work the next day and got really busy so their only conversation was either an exchange of goodnights and goodmornings if theyre lucky. And when they got a proper five minutes of call conversation, Amber promised that she's going to make up to her with all those days they hadnt spend time together one day and that day is today.

"Youre still not telling me where we're going." Krystal pried on with which Amber gave her hand a squeezed in turn.

When theyre a foot away from the stair, the handsome girl answered her, "Picnic." She grinned at how sweet and romantic picnics could be for first dates but it soon faded when she saw Ellin and Minah running towards them as they descended the stairs. "We're all going out for a picnic."

Krystal's idea of first date does not include a two kids below 10 years old and a 16 year old teenager who looked like trying to kill her by her super death glare.

And there she thought it would only be her and Amber.

 

"Mommy. Mommy. Come and play with me and Daddy." Ellin kept on calling her while she's still helping Nanny Tzu to put all the used paper plates and paper cups to a garbage plastic. "In a sec." She replied back not looking back at her step-daughter.

"Mommy.. Mommy. Come on." Ellin called her again and she sighed.

"Its not everyday Amber takes the the girls out to play so Ellin's a little bit excited. You should go and play with her." Nanny Tzu told her with a gentle smile. "Youre her favorite now." And Krystal knows that. Since she and Ellin became close and the little girl treats her as her real mommy, Ellin never left her side. The young girl always wanted to be with her wherever she goes and whatever she do, Ellin will be found sitting next to her.

Its not that she's complaining, but she always got these glaires from Minah and Hyuna, specially with Hyuna.

Anf if glares could kill, she's probably a skelleton by now.

"Alright." Krystal said as she wipes her hand on a wet wipes before brushing her jeans off some grass.

"Mommy.. Mommy." She heard Ellin called her again. And when she's about to walk towards her husband and youngest step-daughter, a thug on her shirt caused her to looked at her back and found Minah hanging her head low.

"Ahmm, Nanny Tzu is doing something. C-can you tie my hair?" the young girl stuttered which made Krystal tilted her head to her right in curiosity. And when Minah added, "P-please?" Her face broke into a smile, soft and welcoming.

"Sure." Krystal then sat on the grass and she patted the spot on top of her indian-seated legs where Minah hesitantly sat herself on.

With a brush and a hair band, she tied the young girl's hair the same way Minah's favorite Frozen character, Elsa's hair was. "There you go.."

The young girl stood up and ran away from her but after a couple of steps, Minah turned around and said "Thanks."

Krystal only smiled at that.

While Ellin is the spoiled one, Minah's the shy one.

It took Krystal a month to understand the two girls because they never get the chance to talk or be close to each other. And one day, while Krystal had just woke up and was about to see Amber before her husband go to work, she saw Minah sulking on the living room. It turned out that Amber had to leave for a two day flight to Europe and will be missing Minah's musical presentation at school. And it also turned out that Minah only joined the performance because Amber promised that she'll watch her but that promise was broken and flying towards Europe as they speak.

"Im not your Daddy, but I can come with you and record the whole performance and you can show it to her once she's back. That is, if you only want me to." Krystal had suggested. 

Since Nanny Tzu cant leave the house because of some renovation going on to one of the housemaid quarters and Hyuna had some school project going on, Krystal was the only one free that day and not wanting to be alone in the said performance, Minah agreed.

Krystal was a music enthusiast and plays the piano as well. At that aspect, Krystal and Minah found a connection. The gap was still there but Krystal knew she had cracked some of the girl's wall, if not entirely.

And the way Minah smiled as she walked away from Krystal who was being pulled by Ellin towards Amber was a proof to that.

 

 

 

 



Sorry, there's not much on this update.

Im a bit drunk but I want to give you guys an update, I owe you guys so much.

And since I wasnt able to fulfill my own rule........

Im sorry.

But real life's not letting me do anything fangirl-related things, so Im really sorry guys.

I hope you guys understand. (But I am trying to write as much as I can before I go to sleep, I swear.)

Happy 2016 guys..

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out.

^-^v