Act 16

Can I keep you?

"Where are the kids going?" Krystal asked as she opened the door to the kitchen and found Nanny Tzu preparing sandwiches she assumed are for the girls.

It was only 10 in the morning and usually, the kids goes out in the afternoon every weekends, so she wonders where her step daughters are going so early on a Friday to say the least.

"Theyre going to visit their mom." Nanny Tzu answered as she finished wrapping up the sandwiches and put it inside a picnic basket.

"Ohh." Krystal muttered. It was one of those days that she felt like she's really the odd one out. "And Amber?"

"She went out early to see Maam Yoona first, she said she'll just wait for the kids there."

"Ohh." So Amber and her first wife still has communication and still see each other every now and then. Ofcourse, Krystal shoudve known. But how could she when Amber's not telling her anything.

She wanted to ask where exactly are they going to meet Yoona but she felt she's going to intrude on something she's not supposed to. And again, she felt like an unnecessary piece of Amber's home.

What hurts her the most was Amber never mentioned anything about it.

She couldve said something, she couldve told her that its a family day but she's not included. Krystal wouldve understand.

But then again, there's a lot of things about Yoona that Amber hasnt told her yet. And she cant complain because she has her own secrets too. Secrets she's not yet ready to disclose. So in a way, she understands Amber.

The kitchen door opened and in came her three step daughters. Ellin who was excited to see her and thrilled to tell her that theyre going out to see their Mommy Yoona; Minah who wasnt as enthusiastic as Ellin but she can see how happy she is by how her eyes twinkle at the mention of their moms name and Hyuna who just glared at her; nothing new on that part.

"I miss mommy Yoona so much.. You know.. you know.. she used to.." Hyuna dragged her youngest sister away from her, "Come on, Amber's waiting for us, we should get going now." Ofcourse, Krystal knew she's the reason why the oldest of the three wanted to leave immediately. Hyuna's making it too obvious anyway.

"I'll take the basket to the car, you girls go ahead." Nanny Tzu told the kids before they convinced Ellin that they cant take Krystal along with them.

"Its a family thing." Hyuna pointed out and really it got through Krystal the most. Hyuna is right, its a famiy thing and even though she's Amber's new wife, she's still not included. Yoona will always be the wife and the mom.

"Ahmm, if Amber calls.." which she doesnt know if her handsome husband will, "Never mind Nanny Tzu. I'll just keep myself busy." She left the kitchen first.

As soon as the kids left, Krystal found herself alone in her room and as hours passed by, she started feeling bored that she decided to have a walk around Amber's big house.

She find it odd to see a locked room on the left wing of the house.

"Its the Master's bedroom." It was Nanny Tzu and Krystal felt like she's putting her nose where its not supposed to again with the way the old lady avoided her gaze after she asked "Why is it lock?"

"Ms. Liu's order." And with that the old lady left her alone again.

She resumed walking till she reached the garden.

Krystal had been living in Amber's hme for few months now but she had never been to this part of the big property. In the middle of the garden stood a green house.

She was about to enter when one of their gardeners called their attention. "Maam, Im sorry but that Green House if off limits."

"Why?"

"Ms. Liu's orders."

"I mean, why would she not allow anyone to go inside?" She rephrased.

"Its Maam Yoona's Garden." Ofcourse, she shouldve known. The master's bedroom, this greenhouse are all Yoona's properties and now she wonders how many more off-limits sections does the big house has? And how much more of Amber's life and heart does Yoona actually owns?

She has so many questions that she doesnt want to know the answer, or more likely, she's afraid to know the answers.