Act 3

Can I keep you?

Relax.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Krystal was trying to stabilize herself as she stood in front of the door. She knows that behind it was the fate she couldnt run away from, that even if she wanted to, she cant. She cant because she needs to, she needs to because she has no other choice.

First of all, she's in a country where she knows no one. Second, she has no contact to anyone she knows, blame her forgetful brain that had her saving all those important contact numbers in her phone that was now gone; robbed away from her along with the car that she rented. And third, she badly needs not only a place to stay but also money to go to wherever god damn forsaken place her friend is.

So in every way she looks at it, she really needed the offer, no matter how odd it is, she know she needs it.

"Its normal to be nervous but I assure you, once you walk the aisle, you'll be fine." The hair dresser encouraged her which she only responded with an awkward smile. Ohh if only he knows what's the real deal is, he wont be saying that to her, he probably wouldve mocked her instead.

And that made Krystal wonder, do any of the guests even know about the real set up?

 

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

"Oh Krystal, sorry, I totally forgot to mention I have kids." She cant count how many times the handsome girl on the other side of the table made her speechless this morning already. And as the hours passed, she learns something quite surprising about Amber; her comical randomness and absurd sense of humor and now, three kids. Krystal then wonders if there's something else interesting about the handsome girl other than that.

 "Ahmm, this one is the eldest, Hyuna and she's 16. This is Minah, she's 10. and my 5 year old baby girl, Ellin. Girls, meet Krystal, youre new mom." She blinked once, twice and she thinks if she heard it right that Amber indeed introduced her as their new mom. New mom. Noted, Amber referred her as new so does it mean, there were ones before her?

Theyve only met officially this morning and Amber's not only did she offer her to be her wife but now, she already introduced her as the kids' new mom, and she hasnt even said yes to her handsome savior's first offer yet. And the craziest part is, the three girls obviously and undeniably hated the idea by the way they glared at her. It made Krystal uncomfortable, ohh so uncomfortble.

"Ahh, can we talk Amber."  Cause she cant take the way the three girls was literally trying to kill her with death glares so she added, "in private if you please."

"Sure. Are you done eating? We can talk in my study room if you want." Krystal just said yes even when she was still hungry and still wants to eat but her tummy can wait, she needs to clarify everything with the handsome girl first. Settling the napkin on top of the table, Krystal followed Amber to the study room passing by the three girls who are still not quite done glaring at her.

Ohh the urge to poke those eyeballs out. Krystal was just trying to refrain herself, the last thing she needs now is an immature, unreasonable and not to mention stupid fight against three young kids. But really, the girls are slowly getting into her nerves so she hurried her steps and didnt throw them another glance again.

"Exactly what are you doing?" She asked in a subtle manner but the slight annoyance was obvious in her tone.

"Offering you a job? Hiring you to be my wife and mother to my children? How else do you want me to refer what is this Im doing?" Amber casually answered as she sat in her swivel chair. She offered her to seat, she declined.

"But we just met." Krystal pointed out.

"And? Should it decide whether I can offer you a job and hire you?"

"No.. I mean yes, god ofcourse yes. You dont know anything about me."

"I told you, its better that way. You dont know me, I dont know you..." Krystal cut Amber off, "I heard you the first time, there's no need to repeat it again."

"Then it's settled, youre hired."

Krystal's jaw fell., mouth agape as she stared dumbfounded at the handsome boyish girl. She doesnt know what to think, really, is Amber really that desperate but stupid or she's just stupid in general? Who would be stupid enough to offer a stranger to be her wife and be a mother to her kids? Duuuuuuh, Amber, obviously.  

"Okay, lets make this easy for you then. I'll give you a week to think about it. Stay in my house till then and we'll see how things goes for you here and then you decide. Thats already a fair plan, isnt it?"

It was too much for Krystal to handle. A  rich handsome girl's offering her a job, crazy it may sound but its still a job, she'll get paid and she'll get a free accommodation. It was just like one of those plots in the movies she loves to watch before.

The only thing in question here is...

 

 

Will the heroine fell for the hero as well, just like in the movies?

 

 

 

 

 

 




Sorry guys, I just had to add Amber's hot ex-girlfriend(Hyuna), the rumored new girlfriend *redlight era* (Minah) and her 'Other Half'(Ellin) in this story. I dont know what came over me so please dont even try to ask. hahaha

 

How is the story so far?

 

Its progressing so slow, isnt it?

Forgive this Grandpa of yours, I like to do some things slow.. 

 

Lets move to Chapter 4, shall we?

You guys know what to do..

 

GradpaBacon,

ing Out.

^-^v