Act 7

Can I keep you?

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Krystal was mentally hyperventilating as she blinked; eyes still wide with surprise. She doesnt know what to feel, how to react but she wants for time to still and just stop for a moment. She wants it to stop while Amber's lps was still on hers.

She's kissing me, oh my god. She's kissing me.

But soon she felt disappointed when her handsome husband pulled away but her body did whats totally opposite of what she felt; slapping Amber by impulse. "Oh my god, Im sorry. Im sorry." Krystal apologized as she caressed the handsome girl's cheeks, trying to ease the pain there. Although the slap wasnt that hard, she felt bad for slapping her husband's handsome face. "Oh my god, it became red." It only made Krystal worry more as she sees her hand's imprint on Amber's white face, making her rub it a little harder.

"You know, youre going to erase my face soon enough." At that Krystal stopped and retreated her hands to her lap. "Im sorry.

"Its okay, its my fault anyway. I couldnt help not to take a taste. Your milk mustache was inviting." Her husband chuckled as she rests her back to the chair and crossed her arms together. "Youre cute when your blushing."

It caused the younger to hide herself on her palms. "Do you really have to say it out loud."

"You shouldnt be embarrassed though, it was a compliment."

"I know, but still.." Krystal drifted off as she looked around but Amber. "Ahmm what are we going to do today?" She asked to change the topic, she knew there's no point trying to explain why Amber should stop telling she's cute, complimenting her or kissing her. Would 'because Im falling for you' suffice? She doubt that. The marriage was a setup, its fake, so even when Amber told her that she's possible to fall for her, there's still a chance that it wont happen and she'll just end up breaking her own heart; and she doesnt want that to happen. But Krystal thinks its too late for that now. Cause she knows Amber's starting to take some spaces of her heart and she's quite sure that it wont be long till she's head over heels with Amber. Especially with how sweet the handsome girl is with her, she'll definitely fall quicker than she thought she would, to be honest.

"I have to meet some people up for lunch. Sorry." She felt disappointed, knowing that she wont be with her husband for lunch. "If you want, I can take you out after this and go somewhere before I leave. I heard there's a nice flower garden nearby." Krystal shook her head. "Its okay. You dont have to take me now, I can go by myself later."

"Are you sure?"

Krystal acted she was okay with it but deep inside she felt really sad. "Yes."

"I can cancel it if you want." She was sure that her face was giving her away, so Krystal tried to reassure Amber that its really okay, even though its really not. "You dont have to, I can go alone later and besides you'll be with me at dinner right?"

Amber nodded but still unconvinced. "But really, I can cancel it."

"Amber, youre not obliged to do anything for me." Krystal said rather in a low voice and really she's not good at hiding her feelings cause her voice was also giving her away but soon her emotions flipped as she heard the handsome girl answered, "Actually I do, Im your husband remember?" And Krystal swore she could melt with how the latter was smiling charmingly at her. Amber was just so handsome and cute and Krystal felt like having a sudden nervous breakdown for that reason. 

"Fine then, cancel it." She dared and she cant believe it when Amber took her phone and called the person she's supposed to meet for lunch. And to add to her surprise, she heard Amber said, "I'll be going with my wife. Yes. Yes. Okay see you later."

"Oh my god Amber, you shouldnt have done that. I know its for work, I dont want to be a distraction."

"Silly, who said its for work?"

"Its not?" Amber shook her head. "Im meeting bestfriends and theyre kind of looking forward to seeing you."

"Youre meeting your friends?" Krystal's voice rose up a bit, she had no idea that Amber has friends, she hasnt seen the handsome girl with anyone or anyone coming over to her house, so she sort of guessed that Amber's a rich person who's world only revolves around her kids and work. Now she knows she's wrong cause she found out that Amber has friends as well.

"Ahh yes. They all just flew in last night. Actually, introducing you was supposed to happen tomorrow but since you'll be bored here by yourself, I'll just take you with me now. Tomorrow or today, its the same anyway.

"Okay okay." Krystal was panicking internally, she's worrying about what clothes to wear and how to properly act in front of Amber's friends. She will have to look good and presentable and she needs to be smart, she doesnt want to look stupid in front of her husband's bestfriends later. And as if the handsome girl can read her mind, she heard Amber said, "You'll be fine Krys. Youre beautiful. Im sure my friends will love you."

That compliment made Krystal blush within a second and Amber pinched her cheeks as she stood up. "Come on, lets go to that flower garden I told you about."