Act 15

Can I keep you?

'Where could she be?'

"Amber?" Krystal called out as soon as she reached the living room of the big mansion. She woke up to a room void of her husband so she decided to go down to have breakfast since she was starving.

"In the kitchen." Came the reply.

As she opened the door to the kitchen, the smell of pancake and coffee tickled her nostrils. "Smell nice."

"I wanted to give you breakfast in bed but youre already awake." Her handsome husband threw her a glance and a smile before resuming her cooking, flipping another pancake in the pan.

"Im an early riser." Krystal repliedas she walked her way towards Amber. "Will it be okay if I hug you from behind while youre cooking? Newly weds always do that." 

"Well, we're still in our honey moon phase so ofcourse you can, you dont even have to ask." And without any more thoughts, Krystal did. She hugged Amber's masculine stature with her slender arms and she hoped that her handsome husband could feel the same effect their connected bodies is doing to her. And when Amber stilled against her body, Krystal knew she did. 

"Wont you be embarrassed if one of your daughters see us like this? Or the maids?" Krystal asked against Amber's shoulders, world muffled a little bit but Amber heard her nonetheless. "Why would I be?"

"I dont know." Amber then turned around but did not let Krystal move further than how she is now and if anything, pulled her even closer, if thats possible.

"I may not be the sweetest person to walk this earth, but I have a soft spot for sweet girls like you."

Krystal pouted and that made Amber's face contorted in confusion, but soon smoothens out when Krystal said, "Liar, Im not sweet, you are.  Thats the reason why I fell for you in the first place."

"Ohh is it?" Krystal nodded and her handsome husband heldher chin, about to lean in for a kiss when suddenly the door opened, "Amber, dont be late later...." It was Hyuna but as soon as the eldest daughter saw them in that position she immediately closed the door again.

Even though Krystal is now close to Ellin and Minah, she still has Hyuna to tame; the hardest if she's allowed to say since Hyuna seemed to be hating her the most not to mention lived with the first wife and the real mother the longest. Ofcourse, Hyuna will always prefer Yoona, and that makes Krystal an unnecessary addition to the family, the odd one out. She's nothing compared to Yoona, but atleast Amber doesnt think that way and thats all that matters.

"Im Hyuna, come back here." And by the time Hyuna did, Krystal was already seated on the kitchen island drinking her coffee. Pretending nothing happened but her flushed face says otherwise.

"Im just reminding you about that seminar I told you about." Hyuna said before throwing Krystal a glare and really, the latter was trying to hold it in, or else, she might just throw her cup to the younger girl.

"Dont worry, me and Krystal will be there." At the mention of Amber's new wife's name, Hyuna immediately grimaced. "Never mind, I think I'll just ask Uncle Henry or Uncle Key. You dont have to come." And before Amber could even say anything, her eldest daughter was already gone.

"Can I ask you something Amber.." The handsome girl was already back at cooking her pancake. "Sure."

"Why is Hyuna not calling you Daddy?"

"She hates me. She blames me why Yoona left. Cant blame her though, It was all my fault, after all."

"Can I ask what really happened?" Krystal could already feel the ambiance in the room changed and she regretted that she even asked, more so when Amber replied, "Can we not talk about it? Its something I dont want to remember."

Silence filled the air then and Krystal hated it.

Theyre just starting as a real couple and the last thing she wants right now was ex-issues and sad recollection of Amber's past.

"Sorry." She muttered as she stared at the cup on her hand, trying to not look at her handsome's face. She doesnt want to see Amber angry or sad, but opposite to that, Krystal raised her head when her husband reached out for her hand and held it tightly.

"No, Im the one sorry. Its just, there are things thats hard for me to disclose, not now atleast, I hope you understand that." Krystal nodded, and she really do understand. She also has a past that she doesnt want to tell Amber anyway, she's not ready yet.

"Maybe you should make a list of the things I cannot ask to avoid any misunderstandings."

"Maybe I should." And with that Amber resumed what Hyuna disrupted earlier.