Act 9

Can I keep you?

"First wife, she has a freaking first wife.She had a wife before me."

Krystal was too deep in her thought that she didnt realize that everyone has started eating. It has been bugging her that Amber had a wife before her. Now, she felt the need to compete with someone in Amber's past now more than ever.  She need to show Amber and everyone else that she's a better wife than the first one, whoever she is. And wherever that girl might be, she should just stay away from Amber forever.

"Oh god, Im being a possessive now."

"Krystal? Are you alright?" Henry asked her which she answered with a smile. "Sorry, its just Im allergic to apple." It wasnt a lie since she is indeed really allergic to apples.

"Here, take mine instead." Her husband Amber had already exchanged their salads even before Krystal could say no.

The dinner went on and Krystal found herself quiet throughout the meal. She answered questions when asked but never asked anything in return. She was too deep in her head and in her thoughts to pay attention to the four bestfriends' topic anyway.

The walk back to the resort hotel was also quiet and uncomfortable, with their hands not linked and an invisible wall between them. Krystal wanted to ask her handsome husband about Yoona but she doesnt know where to start so all she could do was glance over Amber and sigh to herself.

None of them talked till they reached their room.

"The boys wanted me to go back. Will you be okay here by yourself?"

"Sure." Was Krystal's short response. She doesnt want to look clingy by stopping Amber to do what she wants to do and ask her to stay, that would sound pathetic and she doesnt want to add it to her 'Pathetic things to do' list. She already wrote a lot of things there already she doesnt want to make the list longer.

"Dont stay up late." And with that Amber left Krystal by herself, alone inside their supposed to be honeymoon suite.

Hours later, Krystal was waken up by the sound of loud banging against the door. She threw the side table clock a drowsy glance before pushing herself up. "Who could be knocking at this time of night?" She asked herself as she threw a bathrobe over her nightgown before opening the door only to find out a very drunk Amber almost lying down the floor.

"S-olly. I.. for..got.. ze.. key.. hik." Her husband managed to say. Krystal immediately went to help Amber up and supported her to walk to their bed.

"Aissh you, you couldve just asked your friends to walk you up here."

"Theyl all buzy with a lot of girls thele, I dont waaaaaaaant to bother them." She shook her head as she started taking Amber's reeking clothes off.

"I'll just clean you up a little bit, okay?"

"Kay."

Krystal disappeared to the bathroom and reappeared again after couple of minutes with a wet towel in her hand. She started wiping Amber's face with it. She was aware that Amber's only wearing a sports bra and a fitted boxer shorts and she cant help but feel a little bit alarmed with their proximity.

The room started to feel hot and as if Amber was fire, Krystal can feel herself melting, more so when Amber said her name in the iest way she ever heard, "Krys.."

It sounded like a moan and Krystal felt her cheeks burn.

Amber's eyes flutter open, meeting her gaze. The handsome girl's eyes were droopy but it held so much emotions, feelings and Krystal felt it boring deep inside her very being.

A hand caressed her cheeks and she never imagined to be in such intimate position with Amber.

Her handsome husband propped herself up and at the same time pulling Krystal towards her. "Dont leave me.."

Then the gap between them disappeared as Amber connected their lips in a needy and urgent kiss. She wanted to pull away but she cannot find the strength to do so and she found herself kissing back with the same intensity.

Hand started t caress, hold and . Then the next thing Krystal knew, she was pinned on the bed, night gown pulled up to her neck and Amber feasting over her two mounds; and her right while a hand kneading the other .

"Ahhhhmmm." Krystal moaned out. There were tears on the edge of her eyes but she's not sure if those were tears of joy or sadness. She was too lost in the sensation Amber was giving her to tell which is which.

She was on fire, in heat and she felt like soon she'll be burn to ashes, with her own desire, want and need.

"Amber.... please.." She doesnt know what she's pleading about but she felt relieved when Amber's movement stopped and at the same time, she felt disappointed too.

She was so close, so close to losing her ity to a drunk person, something she never wished to happen. Yes, its Amber, but she'd prefer Amber to have her whole when she's sober.

Her breath caught on as she heard Amber muttered before dozing off, "Dont leave me Yoona.."

She croaked as the tears that was threatening to fall earlier found its way to stain her cheeks. Now she was sure it was tears of sadness.

She's hurt, jealous and envious all at the same time.

Cause Amber still cant forget her first wife, and it didnt help what Key told her earlier.

 

"Penny for your thoughts?" It was Key who joined Krystal by the beach while Amber, Henry and Jonghyun were drinking by the bon fire.

"Nothing, I was thinking about nothing." She replied when she took the ladies' drink from the feminine looking guy.

"Your mood changed when we talked about Yoona." Krystal was speechless, she didnt know she was that obvious and she hoped that other thank Key, no one noticed her too.

"Have you fallen for Amber already?" And when Krystal didnt answer, Key rephrased his question, "But youre on the way there, right?" At that, she nodded. He placed his hand over her shoulder; caring and with brotherly-touch, "Its understandable, Amber's the sweetest person you could ever met in this lifetime."

"Yes. Yes, she is."

"I dont know if Im in the right place to say this, but.." Key dragged his fingers along his strikingly black hair. "Henry, Jonghyun and I know about the deal. Amber told us before your wedding day."

"Ohh." Was only Krystal can mutter. She felt embarrassed. The trio probably thinking that she's a gold digger and she's just using Amber or had been taking advantage of their bestfriend.

"Dont get it the wrong way. She had been talking to us about marriage and how she wanted to have someone to help her raise her kids, specially Ellin's looking for a mother figure now. She told us she met you and she offered you marriage in exchange for help she'd do for you. At first I thought you were a bit young to be a mother but she said you were just perfect. Now I understand what she meant by that..."

And Krystal snapped her head to Amber's direction when Key continued, "You look just like Yoona."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Forgive me for giving you such lame updates.. I know youve been so patient waiting for my updates only to be given lame ones. I wrote this while Im close to dozing off, so sorry if it doesnt make sense at all. I'll try to write better next time. I promise.

 

Till then..

 

GrandpaBacon,

ing Out..

 

^-^v