keep it on the down low

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  keep it on the down low. we'll go dumb, have some fun; we can do it again. regular rom, drama, slight angst knuckle-
headz available credit female 1 fell in love with her boyfriend (male 1) because of how exciting and dangerous he was. but after an accident he's put his bad boy days behind and has turned over a new leaf. female 1 can't find the rush that male  1 used to give her so she's resorted to getting that adrenline by cheating on him with his best friend, male 2. things happen though, and bad love connections ensue.

slight angst is possible if you add more of a twist into it. ex: add in second female who's male 2's girlfriend, or black mails female 1, or is in love with male 1, etc. from here you should be able to use it to stir up some angst. 

female 1 should be attracted to danger, and there should be a huge accident that male 1 caused that made him want to turn good because the guilit ate him away. who she ends up with is up to you.

i envisioned this as a highschool!au but you could probably pull it off as a uni or maybe a workforce sort of au. but I don't suggest it relating to idol life at all.

feel free to make  this any rating you'd like, or change it /yuri if you please.
             
Please log in to read the full chapter