cutting tensions

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  cutting tensions. there can only be one. regular rom, drama, fantasy exo avilable credit wolf!au where male 1 is sure that female 1 is his mate, and tells his entire wolf pack all about her. they fail to realize that they didn't exactly explain the whole "mating" process to him, and assume that he already knows that someone is only your mate if you imprint on them. being ignorant to it, they tell him to tell her about the whole wolf thing and invite her to live with them at their cabin in the woods. time passes, and she gets to know each wolf. one day, male 1 realizes that there is a symbol covering the skin on female 1's arm and he asks his pack about it. the alpha freaks out when he realizes the situation: male 1 isn't mated to female 1, just in love with her, and someone of their pack (male 2) has imprinted on her. she's mated to one of his pack members.

werewolves should be in hiding in this world, so telling her about it is a big deal, but she's accepting of it because she's in love with male 1 as much as he is with her. male 1 should be a fairly new wolf, which is why he doesn't know about the mating process, and the pack/alpha should feel a lot of guilt for completely forgetting to tell him about it. 

imprinting should not happen with first sight, but rather with first intimate moment, or after getting to know each other. each wolf should also have their own 'symbol' of some sort, so that when male 1 sees it on her arm, he knows its not his
Please log in to read the full chapter