the by redbloodx

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  the . will you get me out of here?. rated applyfic rom, angst fxxk u by gain available credit there are a group of girls that work as prositutes. all of them are unwilling to be one, but were sold to a brothel because of unfortunate reasons. they desperately want to live a normal life, but can only do so if they are able to pay an amount of $100,000 to the leader of the brothel. through everything, the girls meet guys. and despite their downhill lifestyle, they fall in love. 

redbloodx suggests that there only be four to five girls and that the author does not participate in the applyfic. she also suggests not limiting the applicants to a certain group to pick from for their love interests, and let them choose freely. do not make all the girls get rescued. add in some twists, like their love interest cheats on them, they meet someone new, their love interest doesn't have the money to get them out, etc. love rivals should be optional but not highly encouraged.

reasons for them being sold may vary, like they were orphans, their parents sent them away, they were kidnapped, etc.

you are allowed to tweak the foreword to your liking but redbloodx suggests not removing the main plot completely. make sure to credit redbloodx as well (this is actually apart of the rules, so it is required).

redbloodx asks that you do not change the title.          
Please log in to read the full chapter