once yours, forever his

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  once yours, forever his. you'll realize when she's no longer yours. oneshot/
short story rom, drama n/a available credit female 1 was dating male 1 for quite some time before he was convinced three weeks before their wedding by his ex and first love (female 2) to call off the marriage and run away with her. female 1 found out, and became heart broken. hers and male 1's best friend, male 2, decided that after being in love with her for years, he would take care of her and put her heart back together. with time, she learns to love him. after seeing them happy together, male 1 realizes he's still in love with her and tries to get her back, but is stopped in his tracks by male 2's marriage proposal to the love of his life.

pretty cliche plot, but I am yet to find one of quality that I like. the four characters listed above are required, and you can add in friends/family that criticize male 1 if you'd like. this could also be a short story if you're descriptive and go into detail about the background of the couple or female 1's transition to loving male 2. 

you may pick which pov to tell the story from, but I imagined it being female 1's at first, then switching to male 1's when he comes to his sense. 

cough writer would REALLY REALLY APPRECIATE IT if you make male 1 byun baekhyun and male 2 park chanyeol just sayin-

feel free to make this story any rating you'd like, or change it to /yuri if you please.          
Please log in to read the full chapter