hold me in your bionic arms by princesspinku

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  hold me in your bionic arms. can a robot turn a canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?. applyfic, rp robot!au, rom, drama exo x mcm taken credit a world that has completed some of the most technological advancements, that our generation cannot comprehend. this includes a line of state of the art robots. these robots are built for anything; housework, military training, even ual pleasure. the list can go on and on. though, only those who are specially chosen to own one of these perfect machines are allowed to have one. this story follows the life of a group of people who had no idea what they were actually signing up for.

there should be no love interest, but rather a line of robots to choose from. bots can range in their self-awareness, for example a self-aware robot who has it's own opinions or a bot who does whatever it's told. let the applicants create their own character, no plotlines. you could put exo, vixx, or shinee as the line of robots. the laws in the society/company should regrade falling in love with the robots.

princesspinku doesn't have any specific things that she would like to keep the same, but i believe that this could work as an rp. applicants could choose to be a bot or an owner, and then once they join they would be put up for sale/eligible to buy.          
Please log in to read the full chapter