the new jiyoung by batrizy

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  the new jiyoung. we just want the freedom to use our youth. one shot, short story comedy, crack 94 line available credit krystal, suzy, sulli, and sohyun are on a search to find another girl to complete their five member band after jiyoung moved to japan. each of the girls nominates a friend of theirs for the position and it gets so intense that some of them even do campaigning. 

here are some possible canidates made by the members: krystal would suggest wendy, sulli would suggest seulgi, suzy would suggest hyeri, and sohyun would suggest naeun. there could also be a lot of cameos done by 94 liners, but they should be small since there are so many 94 liners.

you could also fit some jackji (jackson and youngji) in there, and perhaps choose the exo maknaes as boyfriends for the girls. 

they don't necessarily have to be a band, they can just be a group of friends, but making them a band is possible. this could also be a highschool or college fic if you choose.

batrizy didn't indicate any things that she was uncomforable with changing, so it's safe to assume that you are free to change and tweak the idea as you wish.          
Please log in to read the full chapter