testing morals

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  testing morals. say what you want; it's only real if you prove it. reg, app rom, comedy tumblr, sixteen available credit idols always say that it doesn't matter if the girl is young, old, tall, short, pale, or dark. to them, it's how well she can take care of them, or how sweet she is, or if she's respectful. they always make these claims, but idols are told what to say and what to not say. one korean broadcasting company has come up with the idea for a new show: they will take a popular boy group and will tell them that they are to meet three girls. they will spend months talking, hanging out with, and living with these three girls. at the end of the show, every boy will have to choose which one of the girls they wish to pursue further, or at least which one they are most attracted to.

the twist is, that two of these girls are beautiful korean woman. their skin is flawless, their smiles light up a room, and they each possess a body of a goddess. but their hearts are dark and ugly. they know little about the boy group, have little manners, but seduce and lure without an effort. they are the epitome of every girl's dream appearence, and the boys think that they are stunning.

then there is the third girl. she is a foreigner, and speaks little to no korean. her looks are average, she wears only the clothes she can afford with her part time pay check and student budget, and her body figure is far from perfect. but she's kind, and warm-hearted. she is
Please log in to read the full chapter