just 7 days by yamitan7

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  just 7 days. a week will decide whether you live or die. regular angst, gore divergent, br, thg available credit children are gathered every year to undergo a series of tests to determine their worth based on their intelligence, personality, mentality, and chances of survival. if the chances passes the intelligence, personality, and mentality test, he/she is not required to take the survival test. however, those who don't pass will be put together in a virtual forest where they have to stay alive for 7 days to pass the test.

focus on only one character, and all the children taking the test should be the same age (12 years old maybe). if you're interested in creating a sequel, you could make it so that the test determines the children's future career. 

for the forest, think hunger games: dense plantation with a dome around it and a whole bunch of cameras. on the 3rd or 4th day, something dangerous should be introduced to the forest, like a tiger or a lion. you could maybe write the story from the pov of someone who is watching the test happen.

gore is possible because there will be death, and you have the chance to go in detail of it, making it more graphic (if you choose).

yamitan7 would prefer if you kept it as children taking the test.          
Please log in to read the full chapter