last friday night

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  last friday night. a girl to make him forget about her, is one to remember. short story romcom katy perry available credit male 1 is depressed after his (ex) girlfriend dumped him harshly. he gets drunk, and the morning after his best friend (male 2) tells him about a girl he had met the night before that took care of him. male 1 feels the needs to meet her and thank her, so they spend the entire day searching for her.

male 1 should be the main character, with there being small supporting characters throughout the journey. male 2 has a slightly bigger role but is not be considered as a main charater. I always saw this story as a romance, with male 1 eventually falling in love with female 1 after learning so much about her through the journey to find her, but it doesn't have to be that way.

feel free to make this story any rating you'd like, or change it to /yuri if you please.

the original version of this was written as an ICONic Boyz love story, but I am the author of the story and allow permission to the individual who adopts this idea to use the plot line to their liking.          
Please log in to read the full chapter