beatings of the heart

el dorado // adopt or donate a fic idea // OPEN
Please log in to read the full chapter
  beatings of the heart. starcrossed lovers are only funny in the movies. reg rom, drama, slight angst n/a available credit there are two gangs that split the city in half and rule their corresponding parts, gang 1 and gang 2. both gangs consist of individuals with different backgrounds and lives. the leader of gang 1 has no parents but a little sister, who he wants to marry his youngest gang member because that member is the strongest and "can take care of her". his sister (female 1) is against it, but is convinced by her brother to agree if he gets her into an acting academy, as theater is her dream. they miss the auditions for the academy on their side of the city due to a gang fight, and are forced to enroll her at the acting academy at the other side of the city. she takes a fake identity to keep safe and gang 2 attends the same school as her. they meet, and she finds that they're not all that bad. she falls in love with one of them, but doesn't know what to do because they don't know she's related to their rival gang, her older brother would kill her if she was associated with gang 2, and she's already promised to someone else.

the amount of people in the gangs is completely up to you, and you could make them family gangs if you'd like. there is possibility for slight angst when the gangs find out about her double life. 

female 1 should be someone who believes in love, but is very determined to be successful, which explains why shes against ma
Please log in to read the full chapter