Stronger

100 Days [HIATUS]

13 years later (present tense)

Narsha's POV

"Yes, the designs are ready to go out. We just have to confirm the orders and make sure our manufacturers are in on time for the delivery. Also we have ...." I tuned out to what my assistant was reporting to me. Today I was distracted and extra sensitive. At 28, I was the owner of Korea's largest and most successful fashion organisation named after myself. When people first heard I named a small company after myself, they just looked at each other funny and snickered behind my back. Now however, they couldn't get enough of my designs. My name was my credit card. No one could resist Narsha, my name was everywhere. Not just my name but my face too, my face matched my status and sold my products. I was the top and I knew it.

*No one can take this away from me, over the past 15 years I have done nothing but work hard. See appa, I told you I would become strong and live a happy life. I used to think money could make me happy, and sometimes it does but most of the time I just get bored of it. *

"Ah, Jaekyung." I held up a hand to stop her from reading. "Just leave the report on my table and you may leave."

"Ah ne madame." As she walked towards me I got a closer look at her. Pity, filled me. Her fashion sense was awful! For God's sake, this was one of the best labels throughout Asia, and my assistant was wearing that?!?! A plaid skirt, converse heels and a floral cardigan.... *sigh* she turned toward my mahogany double doors and just before she was about to exit she said " By the way madame, my name is Kyunha not Jaekyung." She bowed and left. I blinked surprised. No one ever dared correct me before.. Hmmm..

"Well, there's nothing to do, I guess I should just go home. Maybe I might stop by the Coffee House...." I said to no one in particular. 

The Coffee House was was the one place she could be herself and just let go. Not having to put up an image of being the strong Narsha, but just be the normal Narsha. The Coffee House was owned by one of her best friends Jea. She enjoyed coffee so much that she decided to renovate an old library into a coffee house. It had 5 levels. On the ground floor was the large parking space provided for customers only. The first floor contained basic coffee and pastries. The second floor was aimed to attract the tastebuds of those who want a bit of a sample of foreign coffee and dishes. The best of the best flavours from all over the world. From coffee at Brazil to stake in Australia. The third and fourth levels were filled with books. It was because Jea had found it most relaxing when reading a good book and drinking coffee.

As I gathered files and documents I needed to take home with me and called Shorry J to get the limo and for Sangchu to me there. Shorry J was a kind of short and nearly bald. Although he was only a year older than me, he reminded me of a monk. Because of my increasing popularity from both fans and haters, I had to hire a personal body guard to be with me at all times. Ever since the two of them met, they have been inseparable and became best of friends. Sangchu was tall with high cheek bones and muscular arms matched his tan perfectly. Obvious that he worked hard in the country side to achieve his current build, most backed away straight away. Most men in the city of Seoul had their current build from training inside sport centres along side  hired professional trainers. So I was proud to have a strong guard.....

Strong, that word took a whole new meaning to me.

1 Hour Later

I arrived at the Coffee House. The aroma of coffee was strong. I let out a relieved sigh.  I feel like this place welcomes me every time, very rare for me.

"Shorry J, Sangchu." I called

"Please keep the limo ready, I won't be long. Sangchu, there is no need to me, stay here with Shorry J and keep him company. I know you two have wanted to hang out for a while. Make use of this opportunity."

"Ne madame, kamsamnida madame." They replied.

I walked into the Coffee House head held high. I took the elevator up to meet my girls. Just as the elevator doors were closing, a hand held it to a stop and it opened. I found Jea grinning at me.

"Yah unnie, not right now. I'm more pissed off at the world than usual today. That's why I came here so I can forget how the world can be such a ."

"Darling, you are the definition of ''. But that's what I love about you. Never scared to be honest and never put on a show for everyone to see." Jea smiled at me. *If only you knew unnie. If only you knew.*

"Let's go meet Gain and Miryo unnie upstairs." I quickly changed the subject.

"Araso." she replied.

As we found the other two, Gain and Miryo, we seated ourselves in our usual private room away from the public. I never liked crowds, Jea and Gain didn't mind the quite and Miryo just didn't like it. When we all asked her why, she replied with "I'm used to seeing the public, not being apart of it." Which was a fair reason. Miryo unnie was a undercover field agent working for the head of Korea's police department. She wasn't shy around the public or anything, but if she could avoid them, she would. Whenever unnie was in public she was usually found to have her earphones in. But whenever I took them off to see what she was listening to, she never had any music on. "Narsha, it's so I can stay aware in the public and have no one bother me." I smiled at the memory.

"Narsha unnie!" Gain hugged me. "It's been a long time unnie, too long... When was the last time I saw you?" she asked

"It was at your wedding day with Jokwon-shi." I replied.

"Ah yeah, of course unnie remembers everything."

Gain, the maknae in our BFF group, had recently gotten married. It was the first time I saw her since she came back form her honeymoon in the Caribbean with Jokwon-shi. Gain and Jokwon were Korea's first 2nd generation idol married couple. Gain a successful solo pop artist and Jokwon, the leader of a successful ballad group. Gain and Jokwon argue nearly about everything. I remembered on of their fights.

 Flashback

"Ya yobo! You can't do the pelvic dance anymore! You're a married man now, what if people remember me as 'the pelvic dancers wife'???" Gain seriously told Jokwon.

"Nobody is going to remember you as that yobo, plus it gives my group more recognition." he rebutted

"You mean it gives you more recognition. Jinwoo is the forgotten maknae, Seulong is forgotten completely and Changmin has been labelled as your gag partner. Someone with an angelic voice is not supposed to be labelled as a comedian!" Gain got more cross

But before Gain could say anymore, Jokwon crushed his lips onto hers. Blushing, Gain wrapped her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

With that they made up again.

End Of Flashback

"I actually just stopped by, I heard all three of you were meeting here so I came in to say hi."

"But Narsha, Miryo and Gain had just arrived a couple of minutes ago. We need to catch up!"

"Yeah, Jea unnie is right. Me and Gain just came in. Come sit with us."

"Sorry, but I really must go." I looked at them in sympathy.

These girls were my best friends. The only ones I could trust my life with. They have been with me from the very start. When no one believed in me, they did. They were like my spine, they gave me full support.

"Plus I'm really sleepy." I reasoned

"Unnie, it's only 5."

"My sleeping patterns are ing up again. I need to rest more I guess."

They gave me a look but after a while they decided to give in, "Fine, just rest at home okay?" Jea said

"Ne."

I walked out to be faced with a wall of paparazzi. I was blinded, all I heard was the flashes coming from their expensive camera's. I started to get annoyed. I push a camera out of one mans hand. It crashed to the floor in pieces. "MOVE !" I yelled at him. More sounds of flashes. *... This was going to give me bull to deal with later.* The man stared at his camera and slid to the ground. His body was shaking violently.... was he- was he crying? Over a stupid camera? MY ING SMALL EARINGS WERE MORE EXPENSIVE THEN THAT TY CAMERA!

Sangchu immediatly came over and escorted me back to the limo.

"Let's go home Shorry J." I sighed tired

"Ne madame,... Madame quenchana?"

"Ne, bali home araso?"

"Ne."

40 Minutes Later

I arrived home. *Finally* I lived here with Shorry J, Sangchu and the housekeeper/chef. It just made things easier if they didn't have to go back and forth between places. Not that they had another place for them to go back and forth between. All three of them had been in complicated situations before they started working for me. As I was about to open the door they burst open revealing a impatient Kikwang.

"Noona! You're late! You said you would come home immediately." *Ahchincha... this boy was getting to attached to me.*

"Is that how you greet your boss? Have you finished your daily duties?"

"Chaesoowamnida. Ne, I did the laundry, cleaned all 5 bathrooms, changed all the bed sheets even the hyungs (Shorry J and Sangchu), did the gardening, washed the dishes and cooked dinner."

Kikwang was a boy not that much younger than me. I hired him as my housekeeper and chef. (The less people in my house the better) So he had a tough job but he managed. He worked at a bakery barely making enough money to pay for his own food. he told me his dream was to be the best chef in the world, needing a cook at the time, I saw some use in him so I took him in. Together with Shorry J and Sangchu, they occupied the first floor of my 3 story house. The first floor consisted of the dining room, lounge room, study/office, kitchen, a bathroom, two toilets and of course their rooms.

"Good job, now get my coat... Shorry J and Sangchu are waiting in the car. Bali and put your shoes on too." I said

"Ah so noona didn't forget." he smiled and went to fetch my coat and his shoes.

He came back with both plus a large bouquet of pink roses." I smiled... he remember what I had told him about my ahjumma. Her favourite flowers, pink roses.

I got into the limo with all three men, they were expressionless. They know what today was.

 "Kikwang you big babo. Of course, how could I forget what today is. Today is Gasuk ahjumma's death anniversary."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello, back with my second chapter! :)

Any thoughts? Comments are always welcome.

Thank you to those that subscribed, please keep supporting this series ^^

Here are my top 3 fav pics of Brown Eyed Girls right now. ENJOY! ^.^

This is BEG's image for their repackaged version of Sixth Sense.. I think :P

 

 

Then there is this, Gain, Jea and Narsha trying to look cool but happy that they won... then theres Miryo on the side with Hongki full hands up! HAHAHA

 

 

And then there is this... um.....

BWAHAHAHA!!!