Don't Leave Me Appa!

100 Days [HIATUS]

No One's POV

15 Years Ago

CRASH!!! Narsha was outside her little house when she heard a loud noise coming from inside. Scared, she ran inside to find her appa lying on the cold dirty floor unconscious.

"APPA!!" She screamed as she ran and kneeled beside her father.

"Appa wake up!! You have to wake up! You have to drink your medicine! Appa!" She ran outside and called for her neighbour (the only other person she knows apart from her dad) for help.

"Ahjumma, AHJUMMA!" she screeched when there was no response. Gasuk came out of her tiny room to find a little girl sobbing non-stop outside her door. It was her neighbour, the kind girl who only cares about her father. *What was her name again? Ah yes, it was Narsha.*

"Omo, why are you crying child?" Gasuk asked, Narsha was a girl with no pride what so ever. Her father had taught her that when you are at the bottom of society, there is no room for things like pride. When there was no money for her father's medicine, Gasuk often found the child begging office workers on lunch break for their spare change. She did this almost everyday until there was enough to buy her father's medicine. *This child is so strong, yet she begs. She doesn't let the cold air of the winter night bother her barely clothed body. She ignored the stares of the public as they walked by. Indeed she was strong willed*

"Gasuk ahjumma, my appa, h-he c-co-collapsed and is lying on the floor. Ahjumma please call the ambulance." Narsha sobbed

"Omo! Ahchincha? Alright hang on." Gasuk turned to call for help.

1 Hour Later

Narsha's POV

I sat in the waiting room in the chair nearest to the emergency door, wondering what was happening on the other side. *Appa, keep fighting. I bought you more medicine today. I'm sorry I took so long, don't worry appa, this won't happen ever again. I promise.*

A doctor just then came through the two swinging doors and looked around. When he spotted me he slowly strode towards me.

"Are you Narsha?" he asked.

"Ne, ahjussi. What's wrong with my appa?" you asked in a worried tone.

"My name is Junkook and I am the doctor that looked at your father today. Your father has a severe heart disease. Is there an adult around that I can speak to?"

"Ani, chaesoowam-nida ahjussi." *Crazy how I immediatly think of umma.* Sigh *I can't always look for umma now, appa said she died before I turned 4.*

"Then who is that lady over there?" I looked around until I saw who Dr. Junkook was talking about.

"Ah, that's my neighbour, Gasuk ahjumma. I guess she's the best I've got right now." 

"Oh, well in that case I think it is best if I inform her too. Gasuk-shi, please follow me and Narsha to the patients room."

"Ah, ne...."

Folllowing the doctor into a white room where I saw my appa laying down on the hospital bed, pale and worn out.

"Omo." I gasped and ran up to him. He had a troubled expression on his face while sleeping.

"Yes your father is having a hard time keeping his heart beating. He has a serious heart disease, it looks like he has had it for quite some time but I'm surprised he has survived this long."

"That's because me and my appa are strong. You're wrong ahjusshi, my appa will be better soon. I even bought him medicine."

"Do you have this medicine on you right now?" Dr. Jongkook asked. I nodded and took it out to show him. After a while he said "Ah, this medicine does not cure the heart diease, just slows down it's symptoms. I was wondering how he made it this far but when i checked his blood tests, it didnt contain any traces of the medicine."

I looked away embarrassed, "That's cause I haven't been able to make enough money lately. Stupid police roaming around chases me away everytime I tried and ask for money. I even sing and dance now just to earn a little extra."

"I see." the doctor concluded. Suddenly my father woke up. He stared around the room and then started calling my name.

"Narsha! Narsha where are you? Narsha!?!" My appa tried to get all the medical tubes off him but the doctor ran towards him followed by 5 other nurses. "Please calm down sir, you are safe. You are at the hospital." Over and over again they all tried to calm him down.

"Appa, please calm down." I said to him. He paused and stopped thrashing about.

"Narsha! Are you alright? Are you hurt? Nar- AHHHHH!" My appa screamed, it echoed all the way down the hallway.

"Quick, he is having another attack, get the equipment!" yelled the nurse.

I was pushed and shoved but my appa held my hand.

"Listen to me Narsha, my time is nearly out so listen carefuly." he said. By this time I was crying ferociously.

"No, appa don't s-s-say th-th-that. We will make it out of her together like we a-al-lways d-do." I cried. 

"Narsha, listen to me, you can't cry anymore and ask for umma or appa. You have to be strong. Don't let anyone push you around, climb up society and be strong. Live a happy life. Remember this. I love yo-" He fell unconscious.

"APPPAAA!!!" I screamed I hit everyone out of the way. Kicking, punching, biting my way through the wall of people shielding my dad from me. Three nurses arrived and had to drag me away. But I wouldn't go down that easy, after puting up quite a fight they finally got me out of there. But by the time they had done that I saw the machine go still. My appa was no longer with us.

Refusing to believe this I screamed even louder. I thought that maybe if I yelled out to appa loud enough that he would hear me and come back. But no matter how much I yelled, he never even stirred from the hospital bed.

*I will be strong and live a happy life. Just wait appa, I will show you I can do it*

4 Hours Later

Gasuk's POV

I had finally settled the hospital bill with my life savings. I walked over to Narsha who stood head down near the exit of the hospital. Aigoo. That child must be suffering, to have lost the only person you care about. I guess I should take her under my wing. We headed to the bus stop in complete silence. The only sound was the cars on the busy road, inside them the people who want to go home and be welcomed by family. That and the sound of Narsha shuffling her feet as she walked. But who will welcome this child when she comes home? I wish I could comfort her but I'm too scared to say something that might make her cry again.

The bus finally arrived and we took our seat at the very back. Not many were in the bus. Narsha sat on the side with her forhead leaning on the window.

"Thank you ahjumma." she said out of nowhere.

"Aigoo, come here child." I said as a opened out my arms to her.

Narsha's POV

I sobbed and gladly fell into her arms. Her arms were like my castle, protecting me from any harm and comforting me when I need it. I didn't think and tears would fall because my eyes were so swollen that you could barely see my eyes. I sobbed softly calling out to my appa. SInce I was little all I could remember was me and appa. Umma was never in the picture, appa said she died just before I turned 4. For the past 10 years, it's only been me and appa. Now he was gone too. What am I gonna do now? Hurt and numbed by pain, I let sleep embrace me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello, my first fanfic that is not a oneshot :)

Soooo..... What do you guys think? A little too long, short? More dialogue, description or maybe add in a few photos here and there???

Your comments are always welcomed and loved :))

Here is what Gain looked like while imaging all this in her head

 Today will be Brown Eyed Girls’s last stage performance for Cleansing Cream T__T

Awww, please don't be sad anymore. Narsha will be strong.