The List

100 Days [HIATUS]

Narsha woke up to streaks of sunlight peeking through her silk curtains landing on her face. She covered her face with the blanket and stretched her whole body out while yawning really loudly.

"Well morning to you too then."

Narsha's eyes widened and she stopped stretching. *Am I hearing things?*

Narsha peeked from under the blanket.

"Oh, it's just you. Why are you in my room?"

"Nothing, I came here to wake you up because breakfast is ready. Kikwang cooked your favourite, chocolate covered waffles with banana and strawberry served with ice cream as the starter. The main course is the bacon, eggs, sausages, seafood rice and kimchi served with vegetable soup."

"Alright, I'll be down in 10 minutes."

 

Shorry J walked out of the room and slowly closed the door. *For an old cow, she still favours sweet things.* He thought before he shrugged it off and skipped downstairs where a table of food was waiting for him.

 

Narsha sighed as she fell back against her bed. It was too early in the morning to get angry or pissed at anyone. She got up and headed to the bathroom when she slipped and fell on her bum. *Ow...* She got up and looked at what she slipped on. There in the middle of her room was a piece of paper. She picked it up and examined it. There was nothing on it. She flipped it over. Same thing. Nothing. Her eyes widened when she flipped it back. "Omo!" she said and dropped the paper. There on the paper was written 1 sentence:

Now that you have gained back what was yours, you must help 12 others gain what was theirs.

*Huh? But what have I gained back? She was still in thought when the sentence disappeared and was replaced with a new one. *

Your 100 Days start now.

*Ah, I have my friends and all the people I care about back. They are like my spine, giving me full support.*

Again it vanished and was replaced by two words.

1. Park Kyunha

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wah!! Double update! :)

I'm really sorry though that this chapter is really short. I'll try to make it up to you guys on the next chaper. Does everyone remember Kyunha? Narsha's old assistant? Yeah shes back!

 

Anyways, thank you to all my readers and I hope you had a good new year!

 

Soo jealous of Jokwon! He has the Lady Gaga Beats earphones by Dr. Dre!

I really wanted them! :P

 leaderjokwon:  Credit : as tagged