Huge Surprises, Huge Misunderstandings

100 Days [HIATUS]

Dedicated to ShizukaUta

Thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Every single person in that room froze at the sight. And what an incredible sight it was. A person whom they all loved dearly was standing in front of them with a fierce expression. Nothing was fitting into their brains. Their minds couldn't process what was in front of them. Maybe they were hallucinating? Everyone looked at each other, a blank expression mirrored everyone back. A minute passed. A minute was all it took for them to realise that this wasn't a dream, or a nightmare. The nightmare was reality. The first thought they all had was that Narsha had come back to haunt them all. Because of all the harsh experiences she went through, she wouldn't have been satisfied with the way she left the world.

When that thought was out of the way,

all hell broke loose.

 

Rain's POV

*Oh God! Has she heard my confession and come back to forgive me? No don't be stupid, she just pointed at me screaming murderers. But I can't blame her. . I gotta run. I have a family to look after now, I can't change that. Though everyone seemed understanding, I can't avoid this feeling.*

Shorry J's and Sangchu's POV.

Oh crap, when we finally got off the hook, madame just had to come in and ruin everything. We better close all the doors and windows in case someone tries to make a run for it. .... Hmmm, maybe it might be good if everyone runs around. Some change just might fall and we can go buy spicy rice cakes from the ahjumma down the road.

Author's POV

In 10 seconds, many things happened.

Miryo had her gun out and pointed at Narsha. Jea had a pale face and fainted. She landed in the arms of Shorry J who with Sangchu didn't react and just stood there like two hypnotized baboons. Kikwang stood behind Narsha and looked like he peed his pants. Rain put Hyori behind him and slid into a ready-to-fight position. Hyori was crying uncontrollably behind her husband. Jokwon had jumped into Gain's arms and hid his face into her neck. Gain stood there calmly looking at Narsha before she let out an ear piercing scream.

Jea woke up to the sound of Gain's scream while Kikwang grabbed hold of both his noona's arms trying to hold her back.

"Let go of me! You both wait till I get my hands on you! You traitors, I treated you as my family, then you go behind my back and do this?!? Was I that bad to you? What you both did is so filthy! I FEEL SO DIRTY!! BECAUSE ALL THOSE TIMES I THOUGHT WE WERE A HAPPY FAMILY, IT WAS ALL A LIE!" Narsha screamed.

Sangchu was the first to react to this, he finally got what was happening that no one could put together. He ran up and stood between Narsha who was held back by Kikwang and Rain who protectively put his whole body in front of Hyori.

"STOP!"

Still no one could hear him over Narsha's screams.

"Guys..... I'M GAY!"

Nope, still no reaction. He got sick of this so he did the one thing he never had the guts to do before. Yell and swear at Narsha.

"Narsha, SHUT THE UP AND LISTEN TO ME!"

....

"Ehe, LOL at the awkward silence." Shorry J said.

"Okay, now that I've got everyone's attention firstly, Kikwang tie Narsha up to this chair. Kikwang did as he was told. All that was heard was Narsha's muffled screams and Kikwang's hard breathing. When he finally got her tied up he stared at his hyung for further instructions.

"Alright everyone sit down. I want to tell you what the hell is happening and why the hell Narsha is here instead of her coffin."

As Sangchu finished up his story everyone couldn't help but stare at Narsha. But much to Shorry J's and Sangchu's surprise, they didn't react the way they did, instead they all ran up to her and hugged her, just like the way Kikwang had. Except for Rain and Hyori.

Sangchu walked up to Narsha, "Look, I'm sorry if I  sweared at you madame but I needed you attention. There has been a huge misunderstanding. When you barged in today you overheard our conversation right?"

Narsha was trying to speak but only muffled sounds came out. Kikwang reached for the cloth around but Sangchu stopped her.

"No Kikang, she will only scream. Narsha you're just going to have to nod or shake your head." Her only response was a glare and a slight nod.

"But you didn't hear the whole conversation right?" Nod.

"Up until now you have been thinking that Rain and Hyori killed you right?"

"Wait what?!? We did what?" Rain burst, outraged.

"Calm down and let me explain. Narsha only heard the last bit of the conversation. Rain and Hyori didn't kill you Narsha. But they feel guilty for fighting that day at the office. They knew you avoided them when they fought because you don't like that kind of drama. They feel like they should have done a better job at protecting you as an oppa and an unnie, they felt it was their obligation to do so. Truth is they came here to confess that and told us what they fought about. You are probably wondering why no one reacted the way you expected right?" A slow nod came from Narsha.

"Well why don't you hear them out?" Kikwang took off the cloth from Narsha's mouth.

"Is what Sangchu said true? You didn't hire someone to kill me?"

"Of course not! I can't believe you would think that ..."

"Well, what about the phone call? I saw you whispering into the phone. Hyori didn't agree right? So that's why she was crying in the office while you were just standing there right?"

"Truth is ..... Hyori is pregnant."

.....

"WHAT?!?!"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wow. Boring chapter?

I'm sorry, just got back from a one month holiday. My writing skills are a little of.

And I'm sorry for not updating in a very long time. Double update next time! I promise!

Anyways, GOTCHA!

You're shocked right? Hyori? Pregnant? 

I can imagine your reactions.