4 Hangovers

100 Days [HIATUS]

First chap of triple update dedicated to Ifailsobad !

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

98 Days Left

Author's POV

Gain woke up to the streaks of sunlight coming in through the balcony landing on her face. She blinked a couple of times before she tried to get up however her body wouldn't allow it. She looked to her right and found Narsha still sound asleep. She remembered how happy her unnie was a couple of hours before, *She was never that happy, even when she was together with oppa.*

Gain thought about Narsha's situation. Last night, when she saw her three bestfriends together on the couch, she made a decision that for the next 100 Days, she was going to help Narsha in anyway she can and makes sure she succeeds in her mission. Gain then turned to her left, she smiled at the cute scene. Jea was now on Miryo, both sound asleep.

 

*I have to be the luckiest girl in the world to have friends like these three crazy people.* Although Gain was really uncomfortable the day after she found the truth about Narsha, she got over it and was now as dedicated to finding Kyunha as Narsha herself.

~Nega chaechalaga. Nega chaechalaga ch-ch-chaechalaga BAM bum ra-ta-ta-ta ta-ta-ta-ta-ta. Bad bum ra-ta-ta-ta ta-ta-ta-ta-ta~

Narsha's phone woke everyone else.

"twern eh uf." Jea mumbled into Miryo's back.

"Huh?" Gain couldn't understand what her unnie was trying to say.

"She said turn it off!" Miryo who woke said, annoyed at the sudden interruption in her sleep.

Narsha who also got annoyed at the interruption got up slowly and walked over to her back to answer the call. She looked at the caller ID and groaned.

"What do you want?"

"Oh hello Narsha, it's Jinon. I called to tell you I have a full report on Kyunha's where-abouts and also I have an idea of who your killer is."

"What?!?"

At the loud reaction, Jinon was pleased with himself for doing so good.

"Ne, I sent all the papers to your home, I also took the curtesy of finding Kyunha. Actually I was shocked when I found out but you can see the documents I collected for yourself."

"Oh well I'm not at home but I'll call you later when I see them."

"Araso."

"Jinon?"

"Ne?"

"Thanks."

Jinon smiled, that was the first nice thing Narsha had told him since they had met two days ago.

"Hmm, can you squeeze an 'oppa' into that?"

Narsha just pulled a face, she could almost see him smiling the same cheesy smile he did on the day they met. Jinon's reply to that was Narsha hanging up. 

"Girls, I think I've got to go home. Apparently I have work to do."

"Unnie, I'm coming too then!"

"No Gain, just go home and rest. I know you probably have a hangover. Maknae's usually do."

She just sighed. Gain was so eager to help, she felt herself deflate.

"Maybe next time you can go with Narsha. How about breakfast before you go?" Miryo asked.

"More like brunch, it's 11:30 am already. No it's okay, I should go. My afterlife depends on my mission right now, it's not like I can starve to death anyway, I'm already dead..."

"Well what kind of host would I be if I let my guest go without eating? Come, you know how such a great cook I am." Jea winked at her. She gave in though, she couldn't say no to spending time with the girls knowing her time is limited.

Narsha's POV

Breakfast was delicious, it was different from Kikwang's usual menu. Gain however couldn't enjoy like the rest of us. She kept groaning at the pain trobbing in her head.

"I feel like there is a club inside my head. There is like pounding everywhere. I'm never drinking 3 whole bottles of soju again!"

We just smirked at our maknae. She acts like that yet she is the only one married. Their breakfast was interrupted by the doorbell. Jea got up to go see who it was. She came back with someone behind her.

"Oh what happen to my baby? Agioo, kwenchana?"

Jokwon ran up to Gain and hugged her tightly as if her life was on the line.

*Hello isn't that supposed to be me?*

"Yeobo, I can't breathe and don't talk so loudly, my head hurts already. What are you doing here anyways?"

"I came to pick you up of course."

We all just looked at him. Everyone knew that wasn't the only reason.

"And well.... there was no food at home and I'm too lazy to cook for myself."

*Ha... Knew it. I know him too well.*

 "Well sit and eat to your hearts content." Jea announced.

Half an hour later in front of Narsha's house.

"Hey noona, just call us if you need anything okay?"

"Yeah thanks I will. I'll let you two love birds go now." She winked at both of them before grabbing her bag and strutting to her door.

Narsha walked inside and dropped her bag on the floor whilst closing the door. She was only 3 steps into the house when she hear someone scream "NOONA!~~" and felt something hard slam into her, gravity pulling her down with someone, landing on top of her.

Then the weirdest thing happened. She felt something soft and smooth press against her lips.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter of the triple update!