end of triple update

100 Days [HIATUS]

First off, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise to everyone from my long term leave from this site and from this fanfic. 

I AM SO SORRY!!!

School has kept me on a tight leash and also family members had passed away, so now that my family is out of grieveing and it's a two week school holiday in Australia, I am gonna put more effort into writing....

This chapter is dedicated to all those silent readers :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narsha's POV

The drive to Hongdae seemed to be endless. I was on constant alert looking outside my window for the person in hiding. The three men that accompanied me to Hongdae noticed nothing out of the ordinary. Shorry J and Sangchu seem totally alive and histerical as they wooted everytime they saw a 'hot' girl as we drove by.

*Aish, these erts.*

I looked to my left only to see Kikwang fiddling with his fingers. My eyes strayed from those fingers and drifted up his long arms covered in muscles. I took in every dip and curve of his biceps. *When did he get this big and manly? Just yesterday he was a teenage boy that had nothing in his mind but ingredients for a new menu he was creating. Now he starts to blush everytime Nicole walks by. Maybe he doesn't know but Nicole already has a boyfriend.. A special someone in her life. To be exact, a finace. Jinwoo's fiance, making her not only my assisstant but a friend too. Not mine I guees but maybe Gain's. Don't worry my dear dongsaeng, noona will look for someone who will make you happy.*

My eyes wandered off into the distance daydreaming so when Shorry J opened my door, it surprised me. 

"Madame, where do you wanna eat?"

"Hmm.." I looked around, there weren't any restaurants or really any fancy places to eat but then again, why did you expect to find anything close to that in the heart of a city made for teens and young adults to play. 

So instead you just answered with "Anywhere is fine."

"Great, let's go then." Snagchu said behind me which made me jump. He came out of nowhere.

 

Sangchu's POV

We had decided on a food stand for lunch which was somthing Narsha, of course never experienced. Her being the snobby woman she is, but I just can't help but wonder what her past was like. How she could transform from barely having enough to eat to..... well having her own chef, chauffeur, body guard and pwning numerous properties. No one apart from her group of ffriends, Shorry J, Kikwang and me know the truth that lies behind her strong mask. 

As we dominated the food stand I felt something hot land on my foot.

*.... Hot..... HOT... IT"S SO HOT..... GET IT OFF!!!*

I looked down and there on the ground near my foot was a fishball. Smoke steaming off of it. *I knew I shouldn't have worn sandals today but since Narsha had said we were going to Hongdae for lunch, I thought I didn't need my usual get up.*

I looked at Narsha and saw that she had been the one to drop it. But something was wrong, I could tell from the look on her face. Then the next few seconds became a blur. Narsha ran from the food stand, crossing the road, nearly run over by a sports car, pushed a cyclist out of the way before she stopped on the other side of the road in front of an old homeless woman curled up on the floor. The old woman looked up wide eyed before she suddenly started hysterically screaming and thrashing about.It surprised Narsha and she took a step back. Shorry J, Kikwang and I recovered from the sudden break out.

Shorry J and I ran to the other side dodging the vehicles that were driving peacefully on the road before being abruptly interfered by two grown men running across. 

"Hurry up and pay for the food and follow!" shouted Shorry J to Kikwang.

"Narsha? What happened?" I said looking between the old woman on the floor and herself.

"I present to you, Park Kyunha." she smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

And that is the end of the triple update :)

I'm so sorry for being absent for a while, but I assure you that I will be back and writing for yous all :)