Karma's A

100 Days [HIATUS]

*What the...* Narsha looked around and found that she stood on nothing. She looked around herself but saw nothing but white. There were no walls or ceilings or floors. Just and ongoing of white brightness. There were no sounds just an empty feeling.

"Hello?" Narsha asked but no one answered. She 'sat down' were she stood. *Great. Just great. Where am I and what am I doing here?"

"You are in neither Heaven nor Hell." a voice answered.

Startled Narsha looked around. But there was nothing there.

"Hello? Show yourself.... um...please."

A white dove appeared out of nowhere. It flew around Narsha then burst in the middle of the air without anyone or anything touching it, and turned into a bright light. 

*Woah, didn't expect this*

"Um, sorry but where exactly am I then? And um.. who are you?"

"You are trapped in nothing, nowhere and no one. This was created for those who don't deserve to go to heaven because of their constant outbreaks in my commandments but have just enough heart not to go to Hell. However considering the things you have chosen in this life, you will not be granted peace in the next. I am God your Lord and I have chosen you to go to not my Kingdom but the Fallen's."

Narsha's eyes widened and she looked forward to see a big spreading hole showing her new home. It was filled with screams of pain, anguish and reeked of fear. Fire surrounded the pathways where vicious demons trailed.

Narsha looked up and at the blinding light and fell to her knees. She did what she hasn't done in 15 years. Begged.

"Please don't send me there, I can't live in fear all my life. I can't receive the blow of pain everyday for the rest of eternity. Please, please, I beg of you... don't send me there." Narsha sobbed. Tears flowing naturally down her face. She couldn't accept living a life in Hell.

"You beg in front of me yet these exact words came from your mouth:

Take this as personal advice from me. Don't ever beg again. You look pathetic and ... weak. You know what you get from begging? Nothing, absolutely nothing, you just get screwed over and trampled on. '     ''"   

Were these not the harsh word you spoke to young assistant that once worked for you?"

Flashback

Narsha's POV

I looked at the happy smile on my assistants face, she thought that she had made it! HAHAHA How wrong she was. I could have just walked here normally instead of walking slowly but where would the fun be in that? No,I would let her be happy for the moment so when I fire her later, it's even more heartbreaking for her. What a stupid girl, no one unless disabled, takes 10 minutes to walk to the elevator and walk to through a couple of corridors to get to the main meeting hall. Hmm.. let the fun begin...

As Kyunha was handing out coffees, I took my seat across from where she was standing. The lights were turned down and the presentation had started the minute I walked through the door. Our gazes met for a brief moment but that was all it took for my strong glare to do it's work. She became shaky and spilt the coffee onto the lap of the head of the SGGS's group.

"WAH! HOT!" he screamed.  *Mission complete* I thought to myself. This was too easy.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry. Gosh I'm so clumsy." Kyunha stammered.

"Mr. Keng, please excuse my assistant. I will teach her a lesson later." I turned to glare at Kyunha and she looked down helplessly feeling very embarrassed. I turned my gaze towards Mr. Keng.

"No it's alright, accidents happen. Please continue with the meeting." he said and turned to the screen to avoid my gaze. I smiled quietly in the dark room.

 

When the meeting had finished, I thanked and bowed to everyone and made my way toward my office. Outside Kyunha was waiting for me.

"Madame, I'm so so sorry. I never mea-"

I held up my hand to stop her. "Go to your desk and clear it out by tonight, your services aren't required anymore." I said flatly and walked into my office. Kyunha was frozen in place. *It couldn't be... I just heard wrong. I just heard wrong right??? NO! She can't take this away from me. I can't leave here! This is my dream and I was so close to achieving my goal through this job.*

My doors to my office burst open to reveal a tear stained faced Kyunha. "I thought I had told you to pack your desk. Are you really that useless that you can't even do a simple task right, even when you are being fired?"

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU FREAKIN' GOD? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT AND WHO I AM?!? YOU THINK YOUR SOO COOL JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND THE LOOKS. YOU HAVE NO REAL TALENT. MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON YOU NEVER SMILE. YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED SOMEONE WILL RISE ABOVE YOU! WELL HOW IS THIS FOR SOMEONE SEEING YOU EYE TO EYE?! YOU CAN'T FIRED ME, MY TALENT IS USEFUL HERE. THIS IS MY DREAM!!!" Kyunha scream all her thoughts that were locked up in her for the whole two weeks she was here. Then she suddenly softened, realising that she just lost what chance she had left with the company. "Please madame, I'm begging you not to kick me out." She pleaded sobbing her heart out in front of me she got onto her knees and looked me.

"Honey, this isn't a jungle where animals are loud. I have three things to say to that. One, I am cool. You and everyone else in the company wearing my name is proof of that. Two, talent??? Huh!" I smirked. "Talent my , you barely have enough of that to even qualify here. The only reason you are here today is because my secretary pitied you. And three, take this as personal advice from me. Don't ever beg again. You look pathetic and ... weak. You know what you get from begging? Nothing, absolutely nothing, you just get screwed over and trampled on. And furthermore, I can remove you from here, and I just did." I said and she looked at me in disbelief. I pressed the button behind my desk that connected me to my bodyguard, Sangchu.

"Sangchu, please remove Kyunha-shi from my office. Thank you."

End Of Flashback

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                        

 

Hello, sorry for the cliche of God being a bright light... didn't know what else I could have written Him as.

I am still looking for a person to do my poster, please let me know if you or someone you know is available ... and yeah :)

 

Here is Narsha when she found out that she was talking to God ;)