A heart to heart and a new oppa?

100 Days [HIATUS]

Author's POV

As Narsha finished calling the rest of the girls for an update about the list, she received a call from Rain.

"Narsha, meet me at The Coffee House at 2pm. I have someone to introduce to you. Don't be late."

"Who?"

"Just someone who can work on your case. He is a private investigator I hired to find the person who killed you."

"I can do that myself."

"I'm just worried. You have enough on your hands right now. Just focus on your task of finding those 12 people. I'll deal with the rest. It's the least I can do."

"Fine, I'll see you there then. " Narsha hung up.

Narsha was resting in the study room across from her bed room. The study had an amazing view to a small pond surrounded by small rocks. The scene Narsha looked out at was so peaceful. Beauty in itself, undisturbed.

Knock knock.

"Come in." She looked up from the beautiful veiw in front of her and turned around to look at who came in the door, it was none other than KIkwang.

"Ah noona, I've been looking all over the place for you. You were in the study room the whole time?"

"Ne, why are you looking for me?"

"I just wanted to talk to you. I haven't talked to you in a while, like a real proper talk. I've noticed you're not yourself lately either. Is something wrong? Are you like this because you are only here temporarily and your time is limited?"

"What do you mean?" Narsha replied sitting up on the red armchair she was sitting on near the window.

"You would usually reply more coldly to everyone. You don't ignore me anymore or keep to yourself either. I just feel like I am looking at a whole new noona. A whole new you."

"Hm..... Well, I've realised how lucky I am to have you and the others around. Even with the way I treated you, you were never disloyal to me and were always honest. I'm only here for another 100 Days including today, I can't afford to leave here with all of you remembering me as 'the y one'. People would think that I wouldn't care what others thought about me. Even if the sky fell, I still wouldn't care. But the truth is I care about what you think. I care about what Rain oppa, Hyori unnie, the girls and the two clowns downstairs thinks of me." Narsha put the phone she was holding in her jacket pocket and stood up. She looked at the younger boy eye to eye, as if they were communicating. She closed her eyes briefly before she started walking to the door.

"Noona?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you. I realy need to hear that from you."

Narsha smiled before heading out towards the staircase.

Meanwhile Downstairs

"hmmnuh.... mhuuugh."

"Ha, can't beat me can you? I got a bigger mouth."

Shorry J ignored his hyung and shoved another marshmallow into his mouth.

"29 marshmallows. Pretty impressive, but I got 42!" Sangchu just laughed at Shorry J and got out his phone to video the younger man. He shoved another marshmallow into his mouth, drooling all over the table.

"Woah! You drooled like 1 litre. What next, are you gonna cry 1 litre of tears on me?"

Still Shorry J was persistent in beating his hyung. He shoved another marshmallow in his mouth, expanding his cheeks.

"Woah, dude you look like.... what's the name of that cartoon where the boy controls air? Oh yeah. You look like the avatar slash chipmunk crossed over with a mutant."

At this Shorry J laughed. He emptied his mouth in the process, covering Sangchu in sticky marshmallows from head to toe. Sangchu put his marshmallow covered phone onto the table before wiping his face. Instead of making things better it only made it worse. It spread the sticky marshmallows all over his face.

"Hahaha. Hyung that's what you get for making me laugh hahahaha!"

Sangchu glared at him and gritted his teeth, flames in his eyes.

"What's going on?"

All laughter stopped. The two men looked up to see Narsha looking at them like 'wth?'

"Sangchu.... Are you.... Are you covered in marshmallows?"

"Ah, ne madame." he replied shyly. He looked over at Shorry J who only grinned at him poking his tongue out like the little kid he was.

"Why? Last I heard people only used fruits as facial masks and moisturizing creams. Was I gone that long?"

"Ah, I'll clean him up madame." Shorry J snickered

"Araso, but hurry, I have an appointment at 2pm."

"Ne madame." they both answered before heading outside to hose all the marshmallows off.

*Sigh. I shouldn't even be surprised at what those two get up to.* Narsha thought while shaking her head.

 

1 hour later at The Coffee House

Narsha waited patiently for Rain to arrive in the private room. *Sigh. He told me not to be late, then he himself doesn't even arrive on time.*

Knock knock. The door opened slightly and in came a petite waiter.

"Mam, Mr. Rain has arrived with the guest. Shall I send them up?"

"Yes, oh and I think Shorry J and Sangchu here want to order something. Please attend to that."

"Ne, of course."

After taking the orders she bowed and walked back to Narsha.

"Excuse me mam."

"Hm?"

"Um, you look very familiar, have I by any chance seen you before?"

Narsha just smiled before answering, "Sorry, you are mistaken."

"Hm.. weird, I almost thought I've seen you here before with my boss."

"Your boss?"

"Ah ne. Ms. Jea."

"Sorry, I don't know anyone named Jea, it's also my first time here."

"Sorry mam, I will be right back with Mr. Rain and your orders."

The girl went out and Sangchu and Shorry J's sighed in relief.

"I think madame has to wear a disguise everytime she steps out of the house."

"It's not safe for her to even be out of the house. We still don't know who killed madame."

 

The door opened to show Rain and a tall man with broad shoulders behind him.

They sat in front of Narsha . The man next to Rain had his head held high and smiled as if he was winning a Grammy award.

"Narsha, this is Jinon-shi. Jinon-shi, this is Narsha. And those two behind her is Sangchu, her personal bodyguard and Shorry J, her personal driver." Jinon bowed however Narsha didn't even look his way. She was still looking at Rain.

"You're late." Was all she said.

"Caught in traffic. I also had to give Jinon-shi your profile. As you know he is a private investigator hired to solve your case. He also knows about your situation, having only 100 days left."

"You know I was waiting right? You know I can't afford to wait right?" Narsha clearly pissed at Rain's tardiness.

"I'm sorry. Oh and I think I have to go now. I left Hyori at home, I promised I'd bring home some ice cream. You know pregnant woman and their mood swings so I'll leave you both to it." He smiled before he left.

Narsha's POV

*What the hell? He calls me and asks me to come out to meet him. Tells me not to be late and then I end up waiting half an hour for him only for him to leave after 30 seconds of arriving. Who am I?

Narsha. Narsha the famous designer and owner of Korea's most wealthiest and sucessful fashion organisation. Narsha who does what she wants whenever she wants because i can. I am the Narsha who doesn't deal with this .

I came here ignoring the dagers of showing my face to the world only to be treated this way by Rain. Rain?!? My secretary? Does this even make sence? No but I have to keep calm. I am hanging on a string above the entry to hell.

Author's POV

"So sorry Jinon-shi but I think I'll be leaving too. Any questions you have you can just text it to me, here I will give you my number."

"No need. Rain-shi already gave it to me. Since we'll be seeing each other often from now on, you can call me Jinon oppa." he smiled a cheesy smile. Narsha was already ticked off, she was about to explode if she didn't get out of there. It took all of Narsha's patience not to punch the man right there.

"Yah, just go to the office and get more files so you can start on your research."

"Call me oppa first." he pushed.

That one sentence caused something bad to happen. It caused Narsha to snap. She forgot all about keeping calm and just lost it.

"Does this look like some cliche drama to you? Where the falls in love and turns nice? This isn't no 'Boys Over Flowers' where the main girl says 'sunbae, oh sunbae' half the time.  NO. Go get the ing documents before I steal your Proactive/BB cream and your fugly face gets even fuglier." Narsha slammed her fists on the table before she stood up and walked out of the private room at The Coffee House with Sangchu right behind her. She didn't care the man was hired to help her, right now all he did was piss her off. With Narsha gone, the room was left with Jinon who was wide eyed in shock and Shorry J who was finishing the rest of his chocolate donut, unfazed by the scene before him as if it were normal. Jinon leaned forward across the table to Shorry J.

"Your boss is so scary." he whispered to Shorry J.

"She's even scarier when she has her period." he whispered back.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello! :D

For those who don't know, there is a Japanese drama called 1 litre of tears. So the part where Shorry J drooled while stuffing his mouth with marshmellows was like an inside joke.... Yeah i know, not really funny. :P

Anyways, I know I said I was gonna make up for the short chapter before right? I kinda failed. LOL sorry! But I have something to make up for it!

 

I found this on some tumblr account. Credits to the real owner! Lol at Zico and Shorry J. Shorry J really does remind me of the avatar sometimes. (Asian cartoon one, not the blue one) 

See you next chapter!

Thank you to all my new readers btw! <3