The Ring/Grudge

100 Days [HIATUS]

"BOO!"

Kikwang looked up and his eyes widened "Noo- Noon- Noona?" he whispered before he fainted into Sangchu's big arms. Shorry J put his hands to his ears and shut his eyes tight while laying tummy down on the marble floor. Hehe, you'd think a bomb had hit them.

Sanchu's eyes widened before he let out an ear piercing high pitched scream.

Narsha smirked. *Guess they can see me after all.*

"YAAHHH!!! GET WAY! GET AWAY!" Sangchu screamed at her while still holding Kikwang.

Shorry J finally snapped out of his faze. Just when Narsha thought he finally understood who she was, he grabbed the nearest chair and chucked it at her. Narsha fortunately had quick reflexes and dodged the flying chair which smashed into pieces when it crashed into the wall behind her.

"Yah, do you want to die?" Narsha asked outraged at his behaviour. Shorry J just walked back scared, "Yah don't come any closer. I have special powers and I can hurt you."

"Shorry J listen it's Narsha."

When they heard Narsha, Shorry J calmed down abit and looked at her, Sangchu shook Kikwang until he woke up and they both looked at her.

"Yah, whoever you are, I don't care, but no one speaks about my boss that way. Sangchu, get the salt, Kikwang get the candles. Let us send this horrible ghost back where it belongs."

"Hyung! I'm scared, why has the grudge come after us?!?" Kikwang said before he hid behind Sangchu.

"Pabo, that's not the grudge, that's the ring. We can send it away. Shorry J, get the rosary on the table next to you."

Slowly they all got the items they saw in movies that were used to send a ghost away. They circle Narsha while she just warily stood there.

"I'm getting sick of this, hey you three pabo's, it's me! Your mother ing boss!" Narsha yelled at them, she couldn't help swearing this time. She was losing her temper, fast.

 

After hours of screaming and running around the mansion playing cat and mouse, Narsha had finally cornered into the laundry room.

"Finally, you're trapped. Yah, do you know what I went through today?!?! Stop making things harder for me and listen to me!" she yelled

"Yah-- St-stay a-aw-away." They all trembled.

"Kikwang, I'm ashamed. After I heard your speech, you don't even recognise your own noona. And Shorry J, is this how you act and show gratitude to the very person who left you properties worth trillions of dollars? Sangchu! What happened to the clowns I know? The clowns that piss me off everyday but I don't mind because pissing me off gets me closer to all of you." Narsha in a breath.

*Oh dear God, what did I just say?*

"Noona?" whispered Kikwang. *No that's impossible. That doesn't happen in our world.* He shook his head.

The two screaming clowns calmed down and looked closely at Narsha. they looked at each other than shook their head. They had the same thoughts. It was impossible for their boss to be raised from the dead. No matter how much they wished she was back, it was just too out of this world for them to believe what the woman dressed in white was saying.

Narsha took a step towards the younger boy whose eyes widened at her sudden movement towards him. But he didn't step back, instead he looked closer at her. Kikwang bashed into Narsha who automatically fell back onto the tile flooring of the laundry room. "Noona, it's really you!" he cried into her chest. Narsha softened at that and the boys head. Deep down she would never admit how happy it made her that Kikwang finally realised who she was. Like a child who forgot their mother. The mother is somehow incomplete without their child. To Narsha, her son had come back to her.

 

Sangchu and Shorry J shocked at what their dongseng said took a closer look at you. They stopped shouting but still didn't move closer to you. *We better keep a safe distance, just in case it really is the grudge.* They thought.

One person had welcomed Narsha back into the world. *Will anybody else?* she thought. *Or will they be glad that the wicked witch is finally put to rest?*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hello my fellow readers :D

How are we all? Sorry if the chaper seems short or a little rushed, I am in holiday mood so I have been really lazy...... :P

Here is an image to make up for my lack of effort.. Please forgive me :)

 

HAHAHAH :D

I love this picture of Narsha climbing a pole while Hyuna is just like.. Huh?