The People Who Care

100 Days [HIATUS]

Narsha was unconscious on a hospital bed with doctors and nurses racing all around her. Trying to save what little time she has left. Shorry J and Sangchu who were covered in Narsha's blood were waiting for her outside the surgery room. Jea, Miryo and Gain were all sobbing uncontrollably in the chairs stuck against the wall when Rain and Hyori arrived. Rain looked down uncomfortable and Hyori looked like she had been crying while on her way to the hospital. Her face was tear stained yet she had tried to cover it with foundation, but it hadn't worked. *I'm sorry my dongseng. Please forgive us. I wasn't able to protect you this time.* Hyori thought guiltily.

Just then the sound of running sneakers echoed in the dull hallway. Everyone looked up to find  a sweaty Kikwang.

"Where's noona?" he puffed.

He looked through the window to see his noona being pumped to get her heart beating again.

"ANDWAE!!"

Everyones heart broke.

Kikwang walked up to his 3 other noonas Jea, Miryo and Gain. His round innocent eyes made their hearts hurt. He was now crying uncontrollably as well.

"Noonas." he whined while crying. "Narsha will be okay right? She will be back right? She won't leave me right? She promised she won't ever leave me. Noona doesn't break any of her promises to me. WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!! TELL ME SHE WILL COME BACK TO US!! TELL ME!!"

No one told him what he wanted to hear because everyone knew the truth. Narsha had left them.

Gain reached out a hand to the broken hearted boy. "Kikwang-ah...."

"ANDWAE!! DON'T TOUCH ME!! SHE WILL COME BACK. SHE WON'T LEAVE ME!... uh uh uh." Kikwang broke into sobs and collapsed on the floor.

 tumblr_kzv1ioaONj1qb5xwxo1_400.jpg

Covering his face to calm himself, he got up with a hard look on his face and walked up to Sangchu and Shorry J who had their heads down in guilt.

"YAH!! HYUNGS! WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO NOONA? YOU WERE MEANT TO PROTECT HER!"

Sangchu and Shorry J lowered their heads even more, deep down they knew they could have prevented it and then they wouldn't be where they were now.

"Yah, it wasn't their fault. No one wanted this to happen." Rain spoke quietly. Hyori looked up at him in disbelief.

Kikwang cried really hard when a pair of arms wrapped around him. "Shh, don't blame them, we are all saddened by what has happened. Have hope child. Send your noona strength so she will come back to us." a voice told him softly. Kikwang looked up to find Hyori who had turned her head towards Rain, hatred filling her eyes. One by one everyones cries stopped and were replaced by praying. Praying to the Lord that Narsha will come back to them.

Kikwang prayed extra hard so that his prayer can be heard. He didn't want his noona to be taken away from him. She was the closest thing to a mother he had. He wasn't going to lose the only motherly love he had received.

 

10 minutes later

A doctor came out with a mask on his face. He took off the mask and everyone saw how sad he looked. The old doctor was silently walking towards them.

Dread filled them. *No.. Andwae, Impossible. Narsha is a strong person.*

*I had hoped she wouldn't end up like her father. At least she lived this life well.*  Junkook thought. He had been the same doctor that served Narsha's father. He had been recently transferred into the city and had been keeping up to date with everything Narsha concerned herself in. He was so inspired by how Narsha vowed to be strong and held her head up high. *I know the truth Narsha. You seem so strong yet you are hut inside. I'm sorry, I tried to look out for you but work had me elsewhere. I promised your appa too that I would try to keep you from danger. I heard late that the ahjumma looking after you had died and you were left defenceless. Oh the troubles you must have gone through. Mianhe Narsha. I failed not only you but your appa too.*

Junkook looked at all the people who had been waiting for Narsha and his heart warmed a little. *At least you seem like you had people who looked out for you.*

 

Narsha's POV

What's happening? Where am I? Narsha was in a white room. She saw a girl on the hospital bed with doctors and nurses rushing around her when the machine connected to her went silent. Wait! She looked closer and gasped. On the bed was Narsha's body. Does this mean I am a ghost now? WHAT THE !! I AM GOING TO HAUNT THE ER THAT KILLED ME UNTIL HE WISHES HE WERE NEVER BORN!! I had so much I still wanted to do!

Then Narsha saw someone who she hadn't seen in a very long time. Was that the doctor with me 15 years ago?

She saw him walk out of the room head held down walking towards a big group of people. She recognised every face instantly. These were the people who cared.

"ANDWAE! ANDWAE!! YOU'RE LYING!" she heard Kikwang yell before he ran out.

"Hey, I'm here. Don't worry I'm okay. Look I'm her-" Narsha tried to say but she out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm worrying because I know what I want to happen but I am having trouble putting it out there. Aigoo...

Anyways here is a bit of a cheer up from all the drama.

 

 

Yeah... the cheer up isn't working.....

I'm sorry.... Forgive me, I offer this cute gif of Miryo :)