100 Days [HIATUS]

Description

Narsha is snobby, rude and very very rich. Owner of Seoul's largest and most successful fashion company, she doesn't give a about you unless you are someone worth her time. Being the she is, most people want her out of the way so her company would go up for sale. One night when Narsha was heading home, she was stabbed!!! No one was surprised since many wanted her dead, but when she woke up she met God!

God said to her she would be going to hell for not following his commandments and making a number of people miserable, pleading God gave her a second chance. The deal was that she can return to Earth for 100 days to find the 12 people she made most miserable and fix their lives. If and only if she finds those 12 people and put their lives back on the right track will God consider if she can be forgiven. But what happens when Narsha wakes up and finds out that her company has been taken over by a "supposedly close niece" whom she has never met?

Will she be able to go to heaven when her precious company has been stolen away by some dumb plastic nosed niece? Running a fashion company is one thing, but running your life is another. Can Narsha succeed in living happily ever after in the after world or will she be going to work for the devil?

Foreword

Hey guys, I'm back with my second fanfic this time starring Narsha of Brown Eyed Girls. She is a really talented artist so I hope we call all support her ^.^

I fell in love when I saw her in her new MV 'Sixth Sense'

Please support her on her variety show called 'Heroes' she is really funny and shows another side of her then on the stage.

Subscribe guys ;)

 

By the way this was inspired by a filo drama also called 100 Days. The story line is similar but I changed it a lot. I DO NOT MEAN TO PLAGARIZE!!

Just thought I'd shared what I wanted to happen :)

 

Posters for 100 Days

I'd like to thank everyone who put the effort into making me these wonderful posters for 100 Days, you guys make my work more livelier, so THANK YOU SO MUCH!

If you're wondering why I still haven't used the poster you made it's because I only change my poster every 10 chapters. This is the order that I will use the posters.

Thank you ShizukaUta :)

 

 

 

Thank you writeitout26 and theb2utyofb2st :)

 

 

 

Thank you euntaec :)

 

 

 

Thank you wonjana :)

 

 

 

Thank you --whitebutterfly :)

 

 

 

Thank you Bekah931215 :)