Broken Cameras

100 Days [HIATUS]

Rain walked along the corridor towards Narsha's office. Everyone who saw him walk by either bowed in respect or stared in awe at his beauty. Rain had been a model before he saved up enough money to get a better education. When he had graduated in the business field, he met Narsha who was 2 years younger than him. Narsha at that time was about to start a clothing company, she had hired him as her secretary. When the launch of the first collection was a huge success, they had celebrated with the whole company at a hotel lounge in Seoul named Gazette Lounge. This was also the place where he had met his wife Lee Hyori. Hyori worked as designer for a low income company when he had offered her a position as his assistant. Narsha had surprisingly agreed and let him take her in.

Narsha's POV

Rain opened the doors to Narsha's office. "Narsha, I heard you fired Kyunha yesterday. What did your assistant do this time to get you to throw her out? Let me remind you, that's your 7th assistant this year. You know I am busy especially this time of year, I can't always be there for you to boss around. That's why I found you assistant after assistant."

"She got annoying, so I fired her. I can't work in an unhappy environment Rain oppa."

"I am going to look for another assistant, this time don't fire her over the smallest things Narsha."

"Whatever oppa. Wait have you seen Hyori unnie?"

"No, why?"

"Nothing, I haven't seen her in a while."

Just then a knock came from your door. "Come in."

Hyori pocked her head in, "Yobo, what are you doing here? I thought you had a meeting."

"I cancelled it because I needed to scold Narsha. She fired her assistant.... again."

"Well serves her right, she doesn't know the difference between the carnival and the office. She comes in here dressed like clown, cake faced with make-up that doesnt even match her skin tone and walks in here like she's the hottest here." Hyori told her husband. I smirked, and smile to myself.

 

haha.. Unnie always sides with me.

"More like she's a piece of . She can't follow orders and the company needs its employees focused. I did this for the company oppa." I innocently told him.

Rain and Hyori were the only ones that I respected business wise and also personally. They were the ones that taught me how to survive in the field of fashion. They were like my teachers, only I didn't call them sun saeng-nim, that would be too nice of me.

"Unnie, what are you doing here anyways?" I asked

"There's a man that won't leave and is attracting too much unwanted attention, so I let him wait in the lobby. No one is in the lobby. Apparently you broke his camera???"

Sigh... That stupid punk dares to come here?!?

I walked down to the empty lobby. I saw a man sitting on the couch near the exit waiting and looking at scraps of metal and broken lenses in a box.

"What do you want and why are you causing a scene?"

"You broke my camera, I want you to say sorry."

"Sorry?" I chuckled

"I don't apologize to anyone, especially a no one like you."

"You really are a , you know that?"

"Of course I do, that's why I'll do this."

I took out my wallet and took out the cash I had on me and used it to slap the man hard in the face. The money was flying everywhere.

"Use that to buy yourself a new camera, I pity you too much so that's the least I could do. Go on, don't feel guilty, I mean I only broke your camera cause it was all up my face."

I started to walk away but then stopped. Not even bothering to turn around I said "Oh, and did you get lost in the garbage dump while so freely making your way here? You could really use a bath, in fact use some of that money to go to the public bath house. Try it, it will benefit everyone's sense of smell."

With that I walked of leaving the man hurt and embarrassed.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hey guys, sorry for the late update... And I know this chapter isn't good but I just needed to introduce Rain and Hyori as the only people apart from her BFFs that she respects.

Thank you to all those who subscibed!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! <3 Thanks a lot :)

Please tell me what you want to happen next...

If you want me to introduce all the 12 people she was mean to or just intro them later and get on with the story.... I know my story so far is dragging on a bit so please tell me what you have in mind !! ^^

 

Here is just how comfortable Narsha is with her one and only Rain oppa. The only man she shows even a hint of respect to.

 bawww narsha’s crush :3

Hehe ^_^

Look at them, leaning in to take a picture.

 

 

Wow, Rain is a whole head taller than Narsha. LAWL, I'm so lame :P

 

ANYWAYS, SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!! <3