Gathering at Narsha's...

100 Days [HIATUS]

The documents and files proved that IU was a distant relative. She was Narsha's mother's cousin's half sister. But she was still under aged and must be over the age of 18 to have full control of the company. IU had just turned 17 two months ago. Rain and Hyori where the guardians of the company, if IU wanted to do something concerning the company, it would have to be approved by both guardians. 

*10 months isn't so bad. I can wait, then this company will finally be mine.* IU thought happily.

*10 months and if we don't come up with a solution, then the game is over for us and the company.* Rain and Hyori thought helplessly. They worked hard for the company to stand. Rain was the backbone while Hyori held him in place. Hyori had helped Rain through all the difficulties when they first started the company with Narsha. It tore her to shreds knowing that if they don't come up with something in those 10 months, all their hard work would have been for nothing.

*This is like a mother knowing her child is going to be taken away. After putting up with all the crying, whining, and the tough necessities a baby has only to find out once it has been raised it would be taken away. I am not going to stand by and let this brat take this away from me.* Hyori thought angrily.

 

Later in the afternoon at Rain and Hyori's apartment

Rain's POV

I paced around the room, trying to sink in all the new information.

Flashback

"So this is my new office, it's smaller than I expected." she said looking around.

Hyori sighed, "I have no patience today for crazy children to walk around the building. This isn't a museum. Why don't you go home before you break your curfew and get grounded." she snapped.

At the mention of age, the young woman just smiled even more, which caused Hyori to get pissed, really pissed.

"That's not the way employees talk to their boss. You know, I just decided that I don't really like you. But I will be forgiving. I'm not like my aunt Narsha. Oh and here are the documents proving my statements. Oh and my name is IU."

End Of Flashback

Author's POV

Rain shook his head trying to get the memory of earlier out. Sigh. He stopped pacing and stood in front of Hyori's dresser, placing both hands on the table. He looked down, trying to think of something that will save Narsha's name. When he couldn't think of anything, he looked at himself in the mirror.

*That girl, it was obvious that she was Narsha's relative, even though she was distant, she had the same determined look in her eyes. I don't know what I'm going to do.. Otoke? Narsha, I'm sorry. It is all my fault. I never meant for this to happen. Come back to your oppa, come back to me* Rain was overwhelmed by the guilt trapped inside of him. He felt it cluck on to him, no matter how many times he had showered that day, the feeling never left him. 

The door creaked open and Hyori came in. She saw how Rain looked at himself, it was disgust in his eyes. Roaring like flames, getting bigger and bigger.

"Yeobo, I have called Gain-shi and her husband Jokwon. I talked with them and they said it would be right to tell the others what happened and why we are like this."

Rain nodded. He acted calm but deep inside was a cyclone thrashing about, he felt humiliated. He wondered how a man like him could fail so badly in life. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his wife starting to tear up.

"Hyori-ah..." he started but didn't get to finish. A fresh round of tears fell like a river from Hyori's red swollen eyes. Hyori coughed before running to the bathroom to vomit the sickness she was feeling into the toilet.

Rain rushed after her to the bathroom and rubbed her back and held her long caramel hair away from her tear stained face. When Hyori was done, he helped he up to wash her face clean. Although Hyori's face was clean, she felt like her soul had been permanently dirtied.

"I need to take a shower, you get ready too, we will leave as soon as possible to tell the others."

"Hyori-ah..."

"Go Rain, we can at least do this."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Been too long since I last updated? Sorry, my laziness has taken over.

But what's this about Gain and Jokwon? D:

Do they perhaps know something about Hyori and Rain? Why are they keeping quiet about it? You wanna know?

Well......

 

Wait for the next chapter ;)

Mwahahaha, thought you were getting a sneek preview ae? Mwahahaha I'm soo evil XD