New Mission and the Will

100 Days [HIATUS]

The flashback made Narsha flinch. Gee karma's a . She looked up at the light and said "I promise to make it up. I want a second chance. I will do anything! Please!"

"As I am a God that would rather welcome those who from the darkness discover the light, I will give you a second chance. You will be given 100 days back on Earth to find these 12 people."

A list popped up out of nowhere and landed right in front of her. The list had 12 names.

"In 100 days you must turn their lives around and allow them to live in happiness. You receive no help for me. You choose your paths. On the 100th day, if you complete your mission, you will be judged again. However, if you fail, you will be sent to work for the devil."

With that, Narsha out for the second time that day.

 

When she woke up she was dresses in a white dressing gown in her room at her mansion. She looked around and slowly got up from the bed. *Yep, the floor is now visible, and everything looks normal. hmmm...*

Narsha walked up to her long mirror in her walk-in-wardrobe and looked at herself. It was just Narsha. Nothing had changed. *So I guess the whole stabbing event didn't happen and by the looks of my room, I am still alive. No one has come in to take anything.*

Narsha looked back at her bedside table. Her purse was placed neatly on top next to the picture of her and her 3 BFFs. She took out her phone, the date read 12 November. She had been gone one whole week?!?!

*!! Wait, I guess I should hold back on the swearing if I want to pass my judgement.*

Narsha walked down the white marble staircase but stopped halfway. She heard 5 male voices on the lower floor. 3 of which were familiar, Kikwang, Shorry J and Sangchu.

"Wait, so you're saying madame left this whole house to all three of us?!?"

"Yes, according to her will, all properties except 4 will go to yous including this house. The other properties will go to hmm.." The lawyer stopped to get a different file from his assistant. "Ah ne, it's Jea-shi, Miryo-shi, Gain-shi and her husband and Rain-shi and his wife Hyori-shi."

"Wow madame really left all this to us three?" Shorry J exclaimed.

Kikwang's eyes started to water "Noona~~" he said in a trembly voice before he finally broke down in tears. He was so touched by the gesture of his noona. Never before had he been accepted and loved. Now that one person had been taken away from him. He would give back every property he now owned just to have his noona back. To be able to welcome her home and not care how she treats him. Because deep down, he knows his noona loved him as much as he loved her. Narsha was his noona, his umma.

Sangchu patted the little boys head. He felt sorry for his little friend.

"Alright I will leave all these documents and just deliver them to the office once you read and sign everything. Good bye."

Narsha's POV

I wrote that will when I found out I had an anti-fan club come to my home chucking rocks covered in paper with threats written all over them. They would hide in bushes and wait all night until they saw the limo and would jump out and spray paint all over while I was inside. Some of the braver anti fans brought sharp tools to carve threats all over the limo. I didn't have anyone to leave all this to since all my BFF's are millionaires and can handle themselves. I did leave a large royal beach villa to Rain oppa and Hyori unnie for when they want to get away from the busy city life and just rest in peace.

As the men walked out of my house, Sangchu remained patting Kikwang's head while Shorry J could only look at both of them in sadness.

I wonder if people can see me or if I have to go around like a ninja being invisible doing my new mission. A smirked before I let out a sigh. I guess there's only one way to find out.

"BOO!"

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________-

Hello, sorry for the really short update. Busy with school and homework and bla bla bla. Please be patient with me. Shall do my best :)

  Korean+singer+Narsha+%2528Park+Hyo+Jin%2tumblr_kt4nyyFdHW1qaqyf5o1_400.png

  403223664.png

  Tumblr_lpbb2ijxai1qc6zybo1_500_large20110623_maxim_narsha_1.jpg

 

I love how Narsha looks good in any hairstyle thrown at her.

Free to request any pics :D

AND THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE AMAZING PEOPLE THAT SUBSCRIBED TO MY FF!! ^^

YOU ARE TRULY AWESOME!!