Bye Bye Kyunha

100 Days [HIATUS]

Work the next day was awful. To top it off, I had a massive headache. Was it just me or was it piss-off-Narsha Day? Every little thing seemed to irritate me. Sigh I'm probably just tired. I got home really late last night. Just then a knock came from the double doors to my office. "Come in"

Kyunha popped her head in and then straightened herself and walked towards my desk. "Ms Narsha, the attendants for the 12 o'clock meeting have arrived."

"Has the SGGS group arrived?"

"Yes madame, they are now waiting on your arrival in the main meeting hall."

The SGGS group were my next target. Already expressing their love for my products, they offered to put my brand on their shelves. The SGGS standed for Singapore's Greatest Goods and Services. It was the wealthiest organisation in Singapore. So this offer was too good to resist, I just had to accept.

"I see, order coffee for everyone in the meeting and make sure it arrives there before I enter the meeting."

"But madame, it only takes 5 minutes to walk down to the main meeting hall." Kyunha panicked.

"Well I suggest you hurry up and stop standing there, be useful for once." I gathered documents and files I needed for the meeting when I heard the bang from the doors in my office. *We will see if you can still tell me your name is Kyunha* I shoved everything into my bag and began walking towards one very interesting meeting.

Kyunha's POV

OH MY GOD!!! She is totally doing this on purpose. When I finally stored up enough courage to tell her my name was Kyunha.... OMG I'm soo done for. This was my one shot at fame. Imagine, working for Korea's greatest fashion organisation. Otoke??? I don't want to lose this job. Ever since I was little I dreamed of working for a fashion company and now I work at the greatest one of them all. *I won't lose this. Even if I arrive just as she walks through the door, she will take it as I am not serious about my job.*

Running around I finally got the coffees together and sprinted for the elevator. I was out of breath and my feet were killing me. Why did I wear 5 inch heels to work again? Oh yeah... cause I got a look from Ms Narsha last week. I felt like I had to get her approval for me to be at peace. Madame never smiled, well at least no one working at this company has ever seen madame smile. There were rumours that there was a time where madame wasn't the she was today. Hard to believe, she takes pleasure in everyone's suffering. Her favourite hobby is to pick out your flaws.

I can't believe she said I was not useful, not even once. Madame only sees herself and not how hard everyone works around her. I had even over heard the SGGS group saying she was a bit scary but still wanted to fly over to Korea o make the deal. Were they crazy?!?!?! She's not a bit scary, she's a PSYCHOPATH! Never in my life had I met anyone so bitter.

Breathing hard I made it to the meeting a couple seconds before she entered. *I actually made it!! Maybe she walked slowly here on purpose? No I can't believe that, that would be extremely nice of her.*

Narsha's POV

I looked at the happy smile on my assistants face, she thought that she had made it! HAHAHA How wrong she was. I could have just walked here normally instead of walking slowly but where would the fun be in that? No,I would let her be happy for the moment so when I fire her later, it's even more heartbreaking for her. What a stupid girl, no one unless disabled, takes 10 minutes to walk to the elevator and walk to through a couple of corridors to get to the main meeting hall. Hmm.. let the fun begin...

As Kyunha was handing out coffees, I took my seat across from where she was standing. The lights were turned down and the presentation had started the minute I walked through the door. Our gazes met for a brief moment but that was all it took for my strong glare to do it's work. She became shaky and spilt the coffee onto the lap of the head of the SGGS's group.

"WAH! HOT!" he screamed.  *Mission complete* I thought to myself. This was too easy.

"Oh my, I'm really sorry. Gosh I'm so clumsy." Kyunha stammered.

"Mr. Keng, please excuse my assistant. I will teach her a lesson later." I turned to glare at Kyunha and she looked down helplessly feeling very embarrassed. I turned my gaze towards Mr. Keng.

"No it's alright, accidents happen. Please continue with the meeting." he said and turned to the screen to avoid my gaze. I smiled quietly in the dark room.

 

When the meeting had finished, I thanked and bowed to everyone and made my way toward my office. Outside Kyunha was waiting for me.

"Madame, I'm so so sorry. I never mea-"

I held up my hand to stop her. "Go to your desk and clear it out by tonight, your services aren't required anymore." I said flatly and walked into my office. Kyunha was frozen in place. *It couldn't be... I just heard wrong. I just heard wrong right??? NO! She can't take this away from me. I can't leave here! This is my dream and I was so close to achieving my goal through this job.*

My doors to my office burst open to reveal a tear stained faced Kyunha. "I thought I had told you to pack your desk. Are you really that useless that you can't even do a simple task right, even when you are being fired?"

"YAH! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? ARE YOU FREAKIN' GOD? WHO ARE YOU TO TELL ME WHAT AND WHO I AM?!? YOU THINK YOUR SOO COOL JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE MONEY AND THE LOOKS. YOU HAVE NO REAL TALENT. MAYBE THAT'S THE REASON YOU NEVER SMILE. YOU ARE ALWAYS WORRIED SOMEONE WILL RISE ABOVE YOU! WELL HOW IS THIS FOR SOMEONE SEEING YOU EYE TO EYE?! YOU CAN'T FIRED ME, MY TALENT IS USEFUL HERE. THIS IS MY DREAM!!!" Kyunha scream all her thoughts that were locked up in her for the whole two weeks she was here. Then she suddenly softened, realising that she just lost what chance she had left with the company. "Please madame, I'm begging you not to kick me out." She pleaded sobbing her heart out in front of me she got onto her knees and looked me.

"Honey, this isn't a jungle where animals are loud. I have three things to say to that. One, I am cool. You and everyone else in the company wearing my name is proof of that. Two, talent??? Huh!" I smirked. "Talent my , you barely have enough of that to even qualify here. The only reason you are here today is because my secretary pitied you. And three, take this as personal advice from me. Don't ever beg again. You look pathetic and ... weak. You know what you get from begging? Nothing, absolutely nothing, you just get screwed over and trampled on. And furthermore, I can remove you from here, and I just did." I said and she looked at me in disbelief. I pressed the button behind my desk that connected me to my bodyguard, Sangchu.

"Sangchu, please remove Kyunha-shi from my office. Thank you."

Sangchu burst in and helped Kyunha to her feet, when she struggled and didn't leave, she was dragged out by Sangchu. "PLEASE MADAME!" She desperately pleaded. *Lesson learnt Kyunha-shi, begging gets you nowhere. I should know, I tried living of begging to save my appa but look how that went down. You'll learn from this.*

Narsha's home 11pm

As Narsha was about to lay down, her phone vibrated on her bedside table. She looked at her phone in annoyance to find a text message from Kyunha-shi.

Madame, your just too much.

Was this chick for real? Now she was sending me text messages after what she pulled in the office today? I texted back before going to sleep.

At least I know how to differentiate between "your" and "you're". Go back to school or better yet get a new life. Actually scratch that, get a life, since you didn't have one to begin with. Hopefully I never have to deal with any of your bull ever again.

Bye bye Kyunha.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woah..... Narsha unnie.... A little harsh don't you think?

Well, bye bye Kyunha. Hope you find another job soon :)

 

I would also like to thank all the reader's comments. I love getting your comments. I will do my best at updating more regularly soo here's a little treat from Narsha trying to get on your good side despite what we just read from her ^^