TOP

100 Days [HIATUS]

PHONE CALL

"I need you to do it soon, whatever the price I will pay, just do it soon." a voice whispered into the phone.

"I need exact date time and location."

"Do it as she leaves the office. Tomorrow."

"As you wish, but since the target is no normal person, the price isn't normal either."

"Name it."

"2 million plus 500,000 in case I run into trouble afterwards."

The stranger sighed "Fine just make sure you carry out the job well. Can I ... Can I count on you TOP?"

TOP smiled into the phone, "Of course, I never fail." he said and hung up.

 

Next Day

Narsha was really tired, after working the whole week on her new collection. She looked out the window in her office. A black crow flew by. Narsha sat up in her chair. The crow had caught her eye, with it's black beak and beady eyes. *How strange, it was almost as if the stupid bird was mocking me* She thoughy to herself.

She pressed the button behind her desk that beeped Shorry J and Sangchu she was leaving and to get the limo ready. As Narsha walked out of the office she walked by a room with Hyori and Rain. Rain was speaking to Hyori, Hyori unnie... she was crying... *What? Are they fighting? Why is unnie crying?*

They have both been weird lately, yesterday she caught Rain whispering into the phone.

Hyori was now bawling her eyes out and Rain looked out the window.

"Why did you do it? You did it without telling me." Hyori asked Rain

"I had to do it, I couldn't take it anymore. I can't live like this."Rain reasoned, looking uncomfortable and regretful.

*Weird, whatever. Their problem is no ing way mine. wait now that I think about it, Hyori unnie has been very sensitive and emotional lately.*

Narsha walked out of the building with Sangchu by her side and Shorry J waiting in the limo when she was blinded by a wall of paparazzi.

*Damn, not now.*

Sangchu blocked the paparazzi while Narsha walked to the limo. Shorry J opened the door for her and just as she reached the limo a person bumped into her and Narsha stumbled into Shorry J.

"Wow madame, kwenchana?" Shorry J looked at the black figure that was disappearing from his sight. "Aish, didn't even apologize to madame." He turned back to Narsha who was frozen standing next to the limo.

Narsha looked down to find a large knife sticking out of her chest. Her eyes widened and shock glued her in place.

 

Then the pain ripped through her and she out.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

OMO! OMO! OMO! I am spazzing to find that top killed Narsha lol.... and I am the author.

Anyways here is the hotty that committed the unforgivable.

Drum roll please.... BUM BUM BUM

 

TOP!

 top+iris.jpg

  tumblr_li692tkOKJ1qgzeup.jpg090917_IRIStopstills_fullbody1.jpg