Thanks, I really needed that :)

100 Days [HIATUS]

Dedicated to euntaec!

Thanks a lot for the awesome poster :)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

98 Days Left

Author's POV

Then the wierdest thing happened. She felt something soft and smooth press against her lips.

Narsha's mind went blank, she was so shocked that her surroundings started to go blury. *What just happened?* she thought to herself. She finally noticed that she was no longer up right but was flat on the floor, having trouble breathing because of the sudden weight on top of her. The wieght on top of her was as still as a snake waiting on its prey, then as if the time was right it came to life. It started to struggle and move around, making it even harder to draw breath from her only unblocked air way, her nose. That's when Narsha realised she couldn't use to breath because something soft and smooth was firmly pressed against her lips holding them closed. The weight was lifted off her and Narsha was pulled upright. 

"Madame, kwenchana?" Shorry J said to the dazed Narsha.

"Hm..?" *Woah I feel a little dizzy.*

When her vision went back to normal she saw Sangchu looking at her with concern, Shorry J smirking next to a blushing Kikwang. 

"Kikwang.."

"I'M REALLY SORRY! I swear I didn't do that on purpose, I was just excited that you're finally home and then I got carried away. I just - I just." cried Kikwang while bowing 150 degrees.

"It's okay."

All three men looked at Narsha in shock and confusion. They thought it was weird that she didn't burst into one of her normal fits.

Kikwang just looked down again, still embarrassed. 

"Why were you so excited anyway?" she asked. She was feeling rather happy and was in a good mood. She really needed the time to just forget and be with her girls. 

"Noona, do you know how bored I was? Junhyung was out on a date with Go Hara noona, and the rest of BEAST had plans already. Noona, I was so bored that I actually made a short stoy using all the alphabet soup I could find."

"Yeah madame, I was so bored because we didn't have any schedules so I was just went out and rented this vampire movie. After two hours I went back to the store to rent the sequel and after another two hours I went back to get the last movie in the series. The person who worked there saw me so often that we decided to be friends, he even added me as a friend on facebook and followed my twitter account." Sangchu added to the complaints of my absence.

*Gee I was only gone one night. I can't imagine these these men when I died and was gone for a whole week.*

With raised eye brows, Narsha turned to Shorry J.

"And what about you? Nothing to add?"

"I learnt how to peel a banana with my feet but after I ate all the bananas I was just as bored as them two." he replied casually gesturing to Kikwang and Sangchu.

*As if peeling bananas are normal, I wonder why I'm still shocked at what these three get up to when I'm not around.*

"Well how about I treat you to lunch then? Let me just get changed and we can go wherever you want."

"What really? CALL!"

Narsha couldn't help but feel guilty. It was only then did she realise that apart from the couple of friends Kikwang, Sangchu and Shorry J had, they had nothing else for themselves. It was because up until a couple of days ago, their time was dedicated to serving her. None of them had much to go on if she disappeared perminantly from their lives.

Narsha went up to her room changed for lunch, wearing a pair of jeans and her fur hoodie. She may be raised from the dead but she was still the name and face of asia's largest fashion company, it also served as coverage from the public.Narsha being murdered in front of a wall of paparazzi made her death known to the whole country, making it harder for her to get around and find certain people. She sat on her four post bed and started to get lost in her own thoughts.

*I never realised how selfish I was keeping those three on a leash at home, having no freedom... How can they stand it? I feel suffocated just being in a small room with nothing to do. They live on amusing themselves when I'm not around.*

Narsha's thought's were interupted by a soft knock on the door, pulling her back into reality.

"Ne?"

The door opened to show Sangchu with a large crinkled yellow envelope, he looked at her as if deep in thought before he just shrugged and walked up to the bed and sat next to her. He looked at the thick heavy envelope in his hands. He had a feeling he knew what it's continents were. Both of them just sat there not bothered by the silence. It lasted for about five minutes before Sangchu stood up and placed the enelope next to Narsha and walked out the door. On the other side he heard the tearing of paper.

 

Narsha's eyes strayed from the pieces of paper in her trembling hands. A smile was growing on her lips, *Kyunha, how long did you think you could hide from me?*

"Alright let's go for lunch!" Narsha yelled down the hall.

"Where noona?"

"Hongdae."

"Wae noona? Wae so far away?" Kikwang asked.

"Chinchayo?" The two older men sounded excited.

"There is someone we need to meet."