All Cleared Up

100 Days [HIATUS]

Dedicated to writeitout26

Thank you :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Can you repeat that? Unnie is what?"

"Yes, Hyori is pregnant. The scene you witnessed before was when me and Hyori were fighting. I had called up both our parents to tell them that Hyori was pregnant and Hyori had caught me in the act. She wanted to tell them together but I didn't want to stress her more so I thought I should just call them, instead of having to drive all the way to the country with Hyori to say it face to face. Which explains why I was whispering into the phone. Narsha, haven't you noticed Hyori being a little more emotional than usual lately? This is why she rarely comes to the office too, and why I was mad you fired Kyunha. Kyunha-shi was going to replace Hyori while she will be on maternity leave."

"..... I'm sorry, I just got caught in the moment. So this is why no one reacted before while he was confessing. But why did Sangchu say you came here to confess?"

"Ah ... That...... Well, I know how you stay well away from me and Hyori when we fight. As your oppa and unnie, we felt it was our responsibility to protect you. You have no idea the hell me and Hyori was going through the pass couple of days. The guilt was choking us so we felt we just had to let everyone know."

"Then girls, why did you just nod in understanding?"

Gain was the first to speak along with her husband.

"Actually, Jokwon and I already knew, Hyori unnie came to me one night to go for coffee and wanted some comfort from me when she let it slip out by accident. Honestly, I didn't comfort her when I found out because I was looking for someone to point the finger at. But in reality, I am to blame just as much as Hyori unnie and rain oppa. I knew I should have talked with you when I got back from my honeymoon. But I didn't. Because I was too busy enjoying me married life that I forgot about all of you. I'm sorry Narsha."

"Hm..... No one in this house is to blame for my death. I guess I brought this upon myself. So now that everything is cleared up we have to figure out who hired that man to kill me."

"Madame do you know anyone you screwed up bad enough to want to kill you?"

"That could be half the people she worked with, associated with or just knows." snickered Shorry J

Narsha's glare shut him up.

"I just know that I have never seen that man. I got a glimpse of him, he doesn't look like someone after money, it looked like he was hired by someone very influential. Enough for him to do the job."

"What did he look like?" Rain asked

"I can't remember, all I do remember is his piercing eyes. I thought they could see right through me."

"Well, noona why don't we solve that later. Right now we need to focus on why the list hasn't appeared yet. Your 100 days only begin when you have the list in your hands, so what if you touched the list and misplaced it? Then that would mean you only have 97 days left, including today." Kikwang spoke up.

"I haven't touched the list. Not in this world anyway. Plus we have more important matters at hand. Who is this IU girl?"

Silence answered Narsha.

Hyori sighed. "She is your niece. She has documents to prove everything."

"That's impossible. I am an only child and my mother and father were an only child too."

"Not according to these documents. My plan was just to go with it and not let her make any major changes in the company for the next 10 months. She's still under aged."

"That's more than enough time to get my list done and to find my killer and to solve the company's situation. Fine, Hyori and Rain oppa just keep my company from any trouble. You both are the guardians anyway. And even if Nicole replaces Hyori for 12 months while on maternity leave, Hyori unnie is still the only one who can act as a guardian. The killer can wait until after I complete my task. Sigh."

"Alright, we will all go home so you can rest up. We will contact you later." Miryo spoke for the first time that whole day.

As everyone left, mumbling how shocking everything is and how it just doesn't happen in the real world. The house was left with Narsha, Sangchu, Shorry J, Kikwang and Rain. Hyori was already in the car fast asleep. The visit to Narsha had worn her and the baby out.

"Narsha, I really am sorry for the way you had to leave this world."

"So am I oppa. So am I."

With the house empty of guests, everyone else was also worn out from the events of the day. Shorry J was already in his room, Sangchu just finished cleaning up and was about to make his way to his room before someone yelled out his name.

"YAH! SANGCHU! HOW DARE YOU SWEAR AT YOUR BOSS! Wait till I get my hands on you!" Narsha ran for the older guy.

Their game ended quickly because both were already tired.

"Alright.... huh.... I- I'll let you of this time." Narsha panted.

 

As Narsha lay in bed thinking about what happened today, she smiled a rare smile. A rare smile which was caught by Kikwang.

*Wow, I never realised how much they cared. I'm really happy all misunderstandings got cleared up today. Sigh, I'm so tired.*

Narsha fell asleep the moment she closed her eyes. Kikwang walked in and tucked in his noona with the blanket. He stopped when he saw a tear appear at the corner of Narsha's eye. It slowly slid down her cheek until Kikwang bent closer. He was only centimetres away from his noona's beautiful sleeping face. He saw the smile that remained on Narsha's lips, even while she was asleep. He wiped the tear off her face and bent even closer to put a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight noona. Sweet dreams. I love you." Kikwang quietly walked to the door, he looked back at Narsha and smiled before closing the door.