Chapter 5

Black Sun

Chapter 5

The next morning, the twins left the temple and went back on the road heading to their destination. When they arrived, the town was bustling with people. The two walked into to and took a look around, “this must be the place.” Youngmin said. Kwangmin nodded, but just in case decided to double check. He took out his map when he noticed that they were running low on their supplies. He took Youngmin’s hand and wrote on his palm “Hyung, we’re low on supplies.” Youngmin sighed and said, “Well, it looks like we’ll need a place to stay for the night.” Kwangmin nodded and the two went o find a place to stay for the night. Youngmin noticed a nice looking inn, looking at his brother, Youngmin said, “let’s give this place a try.” Kwangmin nodded and the two went into the inn.

 


 

Once they entered, they noticed that the place was full of people, but something told the boys that these people in the lobby were not here for a vacation, they looked like they were in a gang. They made their way to the front desk, ignoring the quietness and the intense stares that were given to them. The twins walked up to the front desk, “Excuse me, but is there any chance that you have any rooms open for the night?” Youngmin asked. The woman took out a large book and began to page through it and replied, “I’m sorry, sir, but all of our two bedroom suits are taken.” Youngmin nodded in understanding then asked, “what about a one bedroom suit?” The woman went to fetch another book to check for the availability of the rooms, but while they were waiting a guy from the lobby scoffed in annoyance and said, “Didn’t you hear the woman the first time, nothing’s available.” Youngmin ignored him, but Kwangmin glared daggers into the man, his hands fisted tightly at his side. Youngmin knew that his brother was beginning to loose his temper which triggered his dark powers, leaning in he whispered, “let them be, calm your self.” Just as Kwangmin began to calm down the man spoke again, “On top of everything you two are gay, isn’t that a sin?” This time Kwangmin walked over to the older, “what you want to say something into me?” The man asked smirking. Youngmin noticed the dark aura beginning to seep out of his brother’s body, “Kwangmin, don’t do anything stupid, calm down.” He warned. At this moment, the woman returned and said, “No, sir, all of the rooms are taken, I’m sorry. There is another inn on the other side of town, you may check there.” Youngmin thanked her and left the inn after voicing out, “come on, Kwangmin.” Kwangmin, just before leaving, lifted his palm in front of the man and a force of dark energy forced the man back into the wall with a harsh ‘bang’. The display shocked everyone, but it sparked the interest of a young gang member. Kwangmin, finally relaxed, smirked victoriously and left to catch up with Youngmin, the young gang member quickly leaving as well to try and catch up to the twins.

 


 

When Kwangmin found his brother, he was wandering around the market. Kwangmin went up to him and took his hand before writing on his palm, “Did you find a place yet?” Youngmin shook his head, “No, maybe we can ask the headman or one of the locals if they wouldn’t mind taking us in for the night.” He said, defeated. Kwangmin sighed and the two began to wander around some more when they heard a voice, “Hey! Hold on a minute!” The twins turned to see a boy run up to them he was a bit shorter than the twins, he had dark hair, and seemed very childlike. Kwangmin’s eyes hardened when he noticed the boy’s attire, it was similar to what the gang was wearing at the inn. Youngmin placed a hand onto his brother’s shoulder, calming him down before asking, “What is it?” The boy panted, trying to catch his breath before replying, “If you’re looking for the other inn, I’ll show you where it is.” Youngmin arched a brow, “Really?” The younger nodded. “Alright lead the way.” Kwangmin was a bit unsure, but followed a long with his brother. The boy smiled and led the way to the inn.

 


 

The boy stopped once they arrived at their destination. This inn was smaller than the first, but it was closer to a lot of the shops, which was handy considering that the twins were running out of supplies. Youngmin looked at the boy and smiled, “Thank you, uh-what was your name?” The boy blushed as he remembered that he didn’t introduce himself, “oh, sorry about that, I’m Minwoo.” The twins bowed, “Nice to meet you. I’m Youngmin and this is my brother, Kwangmin.” Minwoo smiled and replied, “It’s nice to meet you, but I should get going.” The two saw Minwoo off before going inside the inn.


A/N:

Hello everyone! Here is the next chapter to this story.

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

I do apologize that this chapter may be a little shorter than the previous ones, but I hope you guys still like it.

Comments are much appreciated and I'll see you guys in the next update~!