Chapter 25

Black Sun

Chapter 25

The dark one was coming closer to Kwangmin, but the bright light shattered and Kwangmin looked at the dark one his brown eyes looked clear, he lifted his hand and a burst of light came from his palm pushing the dark one back into his throne. Youngmin looked at his brother, “Kwangmin?” The younger looked at his brother and smiled, “thank you, hyung.” He said. The older twin immediately ran up and embraced his brother, “it worked it actually worked, Kwangmin! I was ready to accept you would never speak again.” Kwangmin brought his arms around his brother, “I’m free and I owe to you and the others, I want to repay you, so let me fight.” The older nodded and turned to face the dark one who was getting up holding his shoulder painfully, “you brat, this isn’t over yet.” The brothers put their palms up and a strong bright beam attacked the dark one making him shrivel in the corner and give out a painful scream. The dark one formed a dark sphere in his and attacked, but Donghyun’s barrier surrounded him and he was unable to move. The dark one was trapped in Donghyun’s barrier, “you think this tiny thing can hold me?” The god threatened. Kwangmin stepped foreword, “no but this will.” He placed his hands on the ground and shot a beam of light under the barrier and the light turned into golden chain links that forced the god to collapse on the ground. Hyunseong looked at Youngmin, “now it’s your turn, call the reinforcements.” The older twin nodded and took out the necklace that his father gave him, “father, we need your help, please come to our aid.” The necklace began to glow and within moments the sun god appeared in battle armor, with a displeased look. “Well, it has come to this hasn’t it dark one.” He said darkly. The dark god struggled against the gold chains, but it was proven to be futile. The god knelt down and said, “How about I give you a taste of your own medicine may this being be stripped of his dark powers.” The sun god spoke putting a bright orb of light into the dark ones chest. The dark one was under so much light that it forced him to loose consciousness.

            Once the dark one was transported back to the gods, the sun god turned to Youngmin, “good work, I am proud of you.” He then looked at Kwangmin who seemed to be standing as far away from the sun god as possible. The god sensed his youngest son’s uneasiness and embraced him, “I am glad to have you back my son. You endured a lot and you still came back to us, we missed you young one.” Kwangmin hesitantly wrapped his arms around the god and relaxed. Youngmin smiled and turned to his friends, “thank you for helping me.” They smiled and gestured that it was no problem. The god turned to them, “no he is right, without your help, things would not have ended up so well. You have my thanks and as a small gift of my appreciation, I give you all an official access to the gods and positions as messengers for us.” The humans smiled and thanked the god. The god then looked at Hyunseong and said, “Would you like to become human to stay by your beloved’s side?” The half demon was shocked he had never thought about that before and he looked at Jeongmin who smiled at him, telling him that the final choice was his. The half demon smiled and said, “No thank you, I wish to remain as I am so that I can protect my beloved and stay by his side.” The god smirked, “very well then. Now, the three of us should get going.” The twins looked at the sun god, “us too?” Their father nodded, “of course you two are my sons after all.” Kwangmin gulped and said, “W-wouldn’t it be better for us to remain here? We grew up here and we are more familiar with humans.” The sun god nodded, “that’s true, very well, but I will also give you access to the gods so please come and visit us with your friends once in a while.” The twins smiled and nodded. The god disappeared then and the group quickly left the cave.

            As they continued to walk making their way back, Minwoo walked up to Kwangmin and said, “Um, Kwangmin, I’m sorry about doubting your trust.” The younger twin smiled and slightly shoved him, “its fine, just don’t do it again.” Minwoo smiled and they continued walking out of the cave and then to the entrance of the town.

            It wasn’t until sunset that they came to a fork in the road that they stopped and looked at each other, “Well, what do we do now?” Youngmin asked. “Hyunseong and I need to start heading back home, we still need to convince my father that Hyunseong is capable and is kind enough to defend our home.” Hyunseong nodded. The twins nodded and looked to Donghyun and Minwoo, “I need to head back to the temple, my father would probably be worried about me not finishing my studies, but I did enjoy traveling with you two and hopefully I will one day be able to travel more to help people. However, I will need some help, would you consider joining me Minwoo?” The younger blushed at the sudden invitation and asked, “Will I have to shave my head?” Donghyun chuckled, “no, and besides, I like your hair I don’t want you shaving it.” Minwoo blushed more and nodded, “s-sure.” The monk smiled happily and ruffled the younger boy’s hair.

            The twins watched their friends leave after saying their good byes and promising to keep in touch with each other, then it was just the twins walking along the path, it was just like when they first started their journey. “Hyung, what do we do now?” Kwangmin asked. Youngmin smiled, still unable to believe that this was all finally over, “Now, we go home. I’m sure mother and father will be happy to see us and I’m sure the rest of the villagers will be happy to see us.” Kwangmin pouted, “You mean, you.” Youngmin wrapped his arm around his brother’s shoulders and said, “No, I mean us.” He leaned in and pressed his lips against his brother’s to not get any other protests from his brother and it worked like a charm. “Let’s go home.” Kwangmin nodded, “that sounds great.” 


 

A/N: Well that is it for this one! Thank you so much for all of your support for this story. I have a small announcement, I will be taking a short break from posting because I am transfering schools and I need to get settled. I also wish to work more on my writing skills to bring you better content. I want to make my fics better and I will be working on that. I won't stop writing fics and I am not leaving AFF, I have a huge list of fics that I want to write so I am not stopping any time soon. I will bring a new fic to you guys very soon, until then I thank you for all of your support!

-Miko