Chapter 19

Black Sun

Chapter 19

When Youngmin and Minwoo returned the inn, Donghyun, Jeongmin, and Hyunseong were waiting for them in the twin’s room. “So, what do we find out?” Donghyun wondered. Youngmin said, “My father said that we should continue looking for the purification stone because more than likely the dark one will be looking for it as well to keep Kwangmin under his control. He also said to go to the sacred cave up north because that’s where the purification stone was last seen.”

            Kwangmin awoke with nothing in his mind. His eyes were completely covered over in black. He felt different. He felt alone; distant, and most importantly evil. The last thing he remembered was sleeping inside his pod where he regained a lot of his energy and right now, he stood in front of the dark one who had told him earlier that he had a surprise for him. He stood in front of the dark god and waited for his so called surprise. “Now, this is a special gift from me.” He extended his fingers and placed them against the human’s neck. “Speak.” That’s all he said. Kwangmin’s eyes widened for as long as he could remember, he wanted to do just that. He wanted to speak and the dark one knew it. Kwangmin slowly opened his mouth and uttered, “m-master.” He couldn't believe that he heard his own voice. The dark one smirked and replied, “Good, everything is going well. Now I need you to run a small errand for me, Kwangmin. I need you to go north, there is a cave where the purification stone was last seen. Go there and investigate, if you get into any trouble, use your powers to help you.” Kwangmin nodded and left the underworld through a dark corridor and made his way to his destination.

            The group had gathered their things and made their way north, Youngmin was silent he was blaming himself for not keeping a close watch over his brother. 'I promised you that I would be there for you. I failed, I broke that promise. I am so sorry Kwangmin, can you forgive me? I will get you back and everything will go back to normal.'  The group after much time finally managed to make it to the area to where the cave was located, but it was getting dark and they decided to set up camp at a near by cave.

            On the other end, Kwangmin arrived to the cave. He looked around the cave and began to search on the outside. Unable to find much, he decided to look inside when he heard a twig snap and a voice call out, “Kwangmin?”