Chapter 22

Black Sun

Chapter 22

Youngmin arrived to the cave. It was empty, but he could see many shimmering stones inside. The stones were different colors and all of them untouched. He stepped inside the cave, his eyes almost became the size of stones themselves when he saw how beautiful it was inside, the stones sparkled at any light that happened to flood in. Continuing to step deeper into the cave, Youngmin noticed that the amount of stones that cluttered the floor was spreading out and becoming neater. They were almost forming a line leading somewhere. Following the trail, the older twin came upon a large stone that looked like it was trying to present something to who ever was in the cave. However, there was nothing there, the stone that was supposed to be presenting something, wasn’t presenting anything. Sighing, Youngmin looked at the map and went to turn around, but then he noticed a small hallowed area. It was an area that many people could and probably did pass by multiple times. However, something told Youngmin to go through it. He slowly pushed his way through and slowly and carefully made his way through the quickly narrowing path that led to separate, smaller, cave. In this cave, there was another stone that was like a platform, except there was something shining on this one. It was hard to see, but when he moved a little to the left there was a small reflective gleam that came from the middle of the presenting stone.

 

Youngmin walked over and reached the area, he felt it a hard stone. Gulping, he grasped the stone and a true smile spread across his features, this was it. He had finally found the stone, now Kwangmin would be free. He pocketed the stone and ran out of the cave only to run into Donghyun. “Easy, where’s the fire?” The monk asked a smile spread across his features. Youngmin looked at the older, he came to find him? “ I found the stone, now I just need to find Kwangmin and use the stone.” Donghyun smiled. He saw how genuinely happy Youngmin was. After all of this time searching for the stone he had finally found it. “Well then let’s head back into town, I know which way Kwangmin went to get into the underworld. We could use the other’s help, too.” “Thank you, hyung. Before we go though, I want to go to the isle one more time; I need to ask my father something.” Donghyun nodded, “then quickly we need to head back.” The older twin nodded and they made their way back to the city.