Sudden Confession and Meeting SNSD sister-in-laws?? Part 1

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

Jessica's POV

It's been 3 days since the incident with Tyler, I asked Jeonghyun how she managed to buy Tyler's shares, but as usual she only answered me with her famous lines, "I have my ways, Princess," so I just gave up asking.

Jeonghyun's has been pretty busy these past three days and she always comes home late. She's also not paying attention to me and I don't like it. I told the girls (we got communication again thanks to Jeonghyun) that, but they ended up teasing me, especially Tiff. She said I was just whining because I missed Jeonghyun (I don't!) (>//////////<).

I keep denying it to them, but they insist I miss her, which I don't, right?

But really!? How could that wolf ignore me? I'm Jessica Jung, 'The Jessica Jung', and I'm living with her! This is intolerable!!.

I was sitting on the sofa crossing my arms and waiting for Jeonghyun's reply. I texted her earlier asking if she wanted to have lunch with me, but after 30 minutes of waiting, she hadn't replied. 

"I'm going to kill her." I was glaring at my phone and thinking of ways to torture that wolf when the doorbell rang. I looked at the door and frowned. I checked who it was and saw a bouquet of flowers. huh!? I opened the door and saw that someone was actually holding the bouquet of roses. My jaw dropped.

"J-Jeonghyun-ah" she was smiling so charmingly in front of me and I hate to admit it, but I think Tiffany was right. I really did miss her.

"Hey, flowers for you, Princess." I received the roses, and suddenly I became shy and giddy, like a high school girl that got flowers from her first love. O_O omo!

 "Uhm, Princess, I want to apologize for ignoring you these past few days. It was not my intention. I was just busy with work, and I know you are designing your next collection for Blanc and Eclare, so I decided not to bother you and give you time and space to finish it. " After I listened to her explanation, I suddenly threw myself at her. 

"Pabo... you shouldnt have done that. You ignored me and I couldnt concentrate. You pabo, I missed you." I felt her arms make their way to my waist. She pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Mianhe, I won't do it again. I miss you too, Princess, "she pulled away and cupped my cheeks. I stared at her eyes the same way she was staring at me. Jeonghyun suddenly leaned in and kissed my forehead. When I felt her lips touch my forehead, I closed my eyes. I felt the butterflies in my stomach and my heart started beating rapidly.

Over the past few days, every time Jeonghyun would do something sweet for me or every time she would stare at me, hold my hand or hug me, my heart always beats faster and it scares me. I may be slow sometimes, but I'm not dumb. I know what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter