Evil but Sweet (Step 2 of Phase 2)

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 15

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

After what I heard from Tae, my anger had risen. I drove towards that place with one thing in my mind.

I'm going to punch that .

-FLASHBACK-

I parked my car beside Taeyeon's and exited the vehicle. I went inside the house, which I recently bought just outside of Seoul. I was planning to use this for things like secret meetings with the girls. Having them go to my condo often will be too risky soon.

I walk up towards the house.

And when I knocked on the door, the door opened and I saw the sad eyes of Taeyeon.

"Tae, what's wrong?" I went inside and locked the door. I followed Tae towards the living room. Soon after she sat down, I heard her sight heavily.

"I did what you asked me to, Ash." She grabbed the folder on the table and handed it to me. I stared at her and took the folder.

"I'm shocked, Ash," I said as I opened the folder and began reading everything, my eyes widening and gasping.

What the? I never thought that this is so big.

How can he use his artist to further his illegal business?

I asked some of "them" secretly and almost all of the oppa's knew this, but they couldn't do anything about it because they were scared. Some of the trainees experienced it too." I clenched my fist and my eyes showed the emotion I was feeling right now.

"And i already have the two wolf's number that you asked" she handed a piece of paper with numbers on it.

"Ash...." Taeyeon called me, i look at her and i saw tears in her eyes.

.. what's going on

"Tae~" I went to her side and rub her back

"I-I feel s-so suffocated Jeo, I-Im s-scared, H-His planning something again w-with me and HIM, i can f-feel it" Taeyeon hide in the crook of my neck and cried

"I-I s-saw t-the p-person that revealed the Fake scandal in SM" I hugged Taeyeon and rubbed her back to comfort her.

"I-I d-dont want to see Fany crying while reading the harsh comments, my family crying i-i cant take it, it hurts" i rubbed Taeyeon's back..

"Shhh~ it will be alright Tae, I promise" after a few minutes Taeyeon stopped crying.

I stand up infront of Taeyeon and rub my neck

"Thanks for the help Tae, I will take care of everything, just continue what your doing and be careful" She nodded her head and smiled faintly

"I'll go back now, Fany's looking for me" I nodded my head and watch her leave the house.

I clenched my fist tightly

"Im going to make that person pay Tae, for making you cry"

I took my phone on the table harshly and call someone.

Im going to make them pay.

-End of Flashback-

I parked my car outside the building and went out. I slammed my door and went inside angrily.

"Boss" Creed greeted me as I walked past him.

"Where is he!?" I opened the door harshly and saw nothing. I glared at Creed.

"Where is he!?" I shouted, "I'm so mad and pissed right now. I was planning to talk to that man calmly, but it changed now.

"Boss, calm down. We will bring him here. Please sit down." I took a deep breath and took a seat.

"Wine boss?" When Dan asked, I nodded my head.

After i took a sip of the wine, the door opened and Creed entered with two of his men dragging someone. They brought him infront of me and remove his blindfold

"Hello Mr.Ki" I smirked

"Who are you! I didnt do anything wrong! why are you doing this to me!" i stand up and look at him

"Oh really you didnt do anything wrong?" i walked towards him and grab his collar.

"You ing greedy bastard! Just for money your ruining someone's life then your telling me you didnt do anything wrong!"

"What are you talking about! let go of me you little !" i punch him hard on the face and that scared him.

"Shut up! And listen to me. I want you to hand me all the pictures you took of SNSD. Every single one! He groaned and tried to stand up. I went to him, grabbed his collar, and slammed him into the wall.

"Ugh, I ca-n't do that." My grip on his collar tightens.

Damn bastard, of course he wouldn't give it up, and he'll use it to blackmail SM. glared at him and sighed.

"Alright, let's do it this way. I will buy everything." I released him and went back to my chair to drink all the wine in my glass. Then I stared back at him.

"You've angered me, and trust me, it wont end up good if you don't obey me."

"W-Who are you?"

"Someone you wouldn't want to mess with, help him up," Creed" Creed went and lifted him up, then brought him in front of me.

"Mr. Ki, pay close attention: I want every single picture you have of SNSD, and then I want you to work for me and me alone."

"What?" He stared at me, confused.

"I will pay you a huge amount of money for all the pictures, and you will receive an even bigger amount of money if you work for me, plus a chance to expand your business in Europe and the USA." He looks at me as if I'm lying.

"I believe you've heard about the house of Park."

"Yes," he answered, and i smirked at him.

"I'm the Prince." His eyes widen and he gets scared. I know he heard about me

"And now i believe you know that everything i told you is true. If you did everything i asked, trust me, you won't regret it" i saw him think and gulped.

"W-Why would you want the pictures are you SNSD's fan?"

"That's for me to know." He looked at me and gulped again.

"W-What do you want me to do?" i smirked.

"Dig every dirt SM CEO's have, follow him everywhere, take his pictures, stalk him, do what every reporter and paparazzi do, then report it to me and stay loyal to me." His eyes widen.

"M-Mwo?" SM's CEO? " I leaned forward and clean the dirt in his suit

"Yes, him." Now let's just say i hate him and he did something i hate. Now Mr. Ki, do we have a deal? " He looked down on the floor.

"H-his a dangerous person, and h-he is more dangerous when he is mad," he mumbled.

"I know that, but you wouldnt like me to be angry Mr.Ki if his dangerous im 10x more dangerous than him."

Oh don't worry, I will make sure that you are safe every time. I'm not that bad Mr.Ki, and trust me, you would want to be on my good side. He looked at me. I smirked at him and offered my hand.

"Do we have a deal?" He stared at my hand and shook it.

"Deal", I smirked.

Second Phase done

Jessica's POV

I just got home from hanging out with my sister Soojung. I opened the door in our condo and went inside. After that, I removed my heels, put them in the shoe cabinet, and I looked at the living room and saw Jeonghyun sleeping on the couch.

Huh? She's here already? She's early, so I put my shopping bags on the floor and went to her side. I couldn't help but smile and think how lucky I am to have her in my life. I remove the hair that's covering her eyes and trace her nose down to her lips.

She seemed tired and exhausted. I pecked her forehead and I felt her move.

"Ugh, Love?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter