Wolf vs Lizard

Loving Jessica Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5

Ash/Jeonghyun's POV

After yesterday's incident, Jessica's been so attentive to me. She even woke up in the middle of the night (which is totally not her) just to make me drink the medicine that the doctor prescribed.

I have a big cut on the side of my head due to the rock that hit me in my head, and what made me furious was that the rock was supposed to hit my Princess, and it only added to my suspicion that what happened yesterday wasn't an ordinary anti-fan attack.

I'm going to make whoever did this pay bigtime.

So here I was making breakfast for me and Jessica's. Oh and she's going to live here with me in my condo by the way, I asked her yesterday because I think it would be safer if I could take care of her and guard her 24/7. Well, after what happened yesterday, I couldn't let her stay somewhere else. I was preparing the table when my phone beeped. I opened my phone and saw a message from Tiffa.

From: Tiffa :)

                   Jeongie how are you? uhm, can i ask a favor?

 

To: Tiffa :)

               My head still hurts Tiffa, maybe because of my wound but im fine, and i know your really worried about her but really she's fine.. :) uhm sure what favor?..

 

From: Tiffa :)

              Thats good to hear, please take care of her and yourself arasso? uhm i was just wondering if me and the girls could, see Jessi?, Is it alright?.

I stared at Tiffany's last message and remembered her calling me last night so suddenly. It turned out the news had already spread and they had seen it, and they were worried about Jessica.

-FLASHBACK-

"Jeongie! It's me, Tiffany. How's Jessi!? Is she hurt? ,Is she okay? " Right after I answered the call, Tiffany bombarded me with her many questions and her loud voice. Aigoo,

"Tiffa, slow down and lower your voice." I injured my head here and it is still hurting. " I rubbed my head to ease the pain i had. I got 24 stitches to close my wound and they made me undergo some tests before going home.

"Mianhe, I'm just worried."

"Unnie? Is that the person that protected Sica-unnie? Omo? If that's her, how's Sica-unnie? Is she hurt? " I heard a familiar voice in the background, and I slightly frowned.

"Tiffany? Are you with someone? " I already told her not to call me if she's in a public place or if she's with someone aside from SNSD members..

"Dae, Dont worry, I'm in the dorm with the rest of the girls and the person you heard is Yoona. " Ohw Yoona-ssi's my Princess's favorite dongsaeng

"Alright, just be careful."

"Ne, uhm, can we talk to Jessi? Is she with you? " I heard some murmurs in the background. I think the girls are whispering.

"She's in her room changing, oh and Tiffa, she's staying in with me in my condo. I think this set up would be better after what happened earlier." I glanced at the guest room where Jessica was currently at the moment, and then the door opened and a y Jessica came out wearing a tank top and a short. My breath suddenly stopped.

Damn, why is she so y.

( She's wearing the same clothes)

"Hel-"

I quickly look away and breathe properly. Oh damn... 

"J-Jessica's here; you could talk to her, Tiffa." I felt Jessica sit beside me closely, and she suddenly hugged my free arm.

Oh, ... My ing heart was racing as I felt her melons press against my arms and smelled her intoxicating and addictive perfume.

"Is that Tiff?" She asks me cutely.

I handed Jessica the phone, and she smiled sweetly at me. "Yes, the girls wanted to talk to y-you, so I'll be in my room." I looked at her nervously.

"I'll go now." She took the phone from my hands and suddenly leaned in and kissed my cheeks.

"Thank you..." I thought she was done kissing me, but boy was I so wrong. After she kissed my cheeks, she went ahead and pecked the corner of my lips, then pulled away and whispered.

"My Prince."

Oh boy, I think my life has just out of me because after she pulled away and put the phone in her ear, I was still sitting and zoning out.

What the heck happened? ... (0___0)

I shook my head and stood up to go to my room, not forgetting to take a quick glance at Jessica. After I did that, I quickly regretted it, because Jessica was also looking at me and she suddenly winked at me and bit her lip ily. Then she smirked.

Oh my God... I turned around and hurriedly approached my room, closing it and leaning against the door with my heart clenched.

"What the just happened? Is she teasing me?" Oh God... She's going to kill me! "

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I shook my head, trying to gather my thoughts properly and to calm my heart that was beating so fast. I looked at Tiffany's last message and typed a reply

     To: Tiffa :) 

                 Tell me when all of you girls are free so we could prepare, I'll send you the address of my condo i think Princess would be happy to see all of you.

After I sent the message, I continued preparing the table, and after a few minutes, a sleepy and y Jessica came out of the room and walked towards the kitchen.

I greeted her and said good morning in English as I placed the coffee I had prepared for her on the table.

She slumps down in the chair and quickly takes a sip of her coffee.

"Hmmmm it's delicious. Thank you for the coffee and the breakfast, Prince Jeonghyun." I chuckled and smiled at her happy face. I guess she's already awake now because she's happily eating the American breakfast I cooked.

"Wow, this is so good; thank you again, Prince Jeonghyun, and good morning as well," she said sweetly as she ate.

I sat beside her and ate quietly. I saw her take a sip of her coffee and stare at me.

"What time did you wake up and prepare all of this?" I look at her and swallow my food.

"Hmm, I woke up around 5 in the morning and started preparing breakfast. I couldn't sleep due to my headache and i also woke up feeling pain in my head."

"Bwoh!!!?" Jessica immediately stops eating and cups my cheeks, then she looks at me worriedly.

"W-wae?" I could feel myself blushing from the sudden gesture of hers.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter